Please add a password that only removes opponents EVs but keeps their IVs the same

BenJammin

Currently, the "noevs" and "noivs" passwords are identical in that they lower the opponent's EVs and IVs both to 0. Since there is currently no option available, I would really appreciate it if there was a password added that only removed the opponent's EVs but kept their IVs the same.

There are separate passwords to lower the player's IVs to 0 as well as a password to prevent the player from gaining EVs, so I think it would make sense if there were two similar passwords for the AI. One for lowering their EVs and one for lowering IVs, rather than just one password that does both.

There are times where I don't want to grind EVs, but the noevs code gives the player too much of an advantage by lowering the AI's IVs that I won't use it.

Alternatively, a password that eliminates EVs from both the player and opponent but doesn't change anyone's IVs would be amazing.

Edited by BenJammin