Sylveon Ribbon Collar Error

Mia789

I acquired the Sylveon in Labradorra City transfered it to the box and tried to take the Ribbon Collar of it but I only got this Error Message and the game crashed. But if I send it to my team and take the collar of there it works without problems. It only seem to happen if you try to take the collar while it is in the box. Seems to be something recent cause the first time I played trough (19.01 I think) it I send it to the box and took the collar from there without problems.

error.thumb.png.0fafb4d46a5cade546b71fd251009859.png

2 hours ago, Mia789 said:

I acquired the Sylveon in Labradorra City transfered it to the box and tried to take the Ribbon Collar of it but I only got this Error Message and the game crashed. But if I send it to my team and take the collar of there it works without problems. It only seem to happen if you try to take the collar while it is in the box. Seems to be something recent cause the first time I played trough (19.01 I think) it I send it to the box and took the collar from there without problems.

error.thumb.png.0fafb4d46a5cade546b71fd251009859.png

There's a bug in this patch that won't let you take items from pkmn in the box