Arbok

Bullet

To submit a set for this Pokémon, please Copy and Paste the following code into a new reply and fill it out accordingly. Please post only set per reply.
[quote][Set Name]
[Species Name] (M/F) @ [Hold Item]
Trait: [Ability]
EVs: [EVs]
[Nature] Nature
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

[Description of Set][/quote]
Please note that the format for the set's details matches that produced by Pokemon Online's Export Button, so feel free to copy/paste sets directly from your teams, with your own description provided.

• 3 months later...
Time to get off my lazy ass

[Lolumad wall]
[Arbok] (M/F) @ [Black Sludge]
Trait: [Shed Skin]
EVs: [252 Special Defense, 252 Defense, 4 HP ]
[Nature] Careful
- Stockpile
- Rest
- Spite
- Poison Fang

[Before you start screaming WAT, here me out, k? Stockpile is the move you need to boost your measly little defenses, so use it. Rest + Shed Skin is a sick combo, for PP stalling and as a great healing move once your defenses are boosted. Poison Fang is a unique move; it can actually badly poison the opposing Pokemon as a side effect, making for your primary attack, not to mention the chance of badly poisoning is pretty good. Finally, Spite. Stall wars are nothing new to Pokemon(just look at Gen II....), and 5th Gen hasn't lessened them at all. With Rest already conserving PP, Spite lets you wear down an opponent's PP and win a stall war. Also, it can whittle away the PP of a SE move to decrease the number of tries your opponent has to to crit you with that move. So Wynaut give Arbok a try? O:]

• 5 months later...
Wolf's Arbok
Samael(Arbok) @ Black Sludge
Intimidate
252 Atk 252 Def 4 Sdf
Impish Nature

- Coil
- Seed Bomb
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab

I was planning on using this in Savage's Kanto League... but it never took place at a time convenient for me... but basicly this is bulk up and sweep, Black Sludge is like Leftovers 2.0 since it can't be stolen :D
and Intimidate puts your opponent in a minor Derp state allowing you to start your Bulking :)

• 3 months later...