Hey... Anyone got team ideas?

AspSavier

image.png.4451a7dc9f9569174d3b1c67854f4e5a.pngOk you see i am currently doing Reborn, and well this is my team currently, and i'd just to know if there are certain pokemon i should look out for, i have seen these strange recoloured pokemon in some people's playthroughs so idk on those things, i don't generally like switching mons and getting them up to state just like that. I need to know some worth it pokemon and also can anyone tell me the well... POWER of these pulse pokemon? Because that Pulse Tangrowth battle was... Interesting. It seemed hella strong and i was wondering what that pokemon is to a mega.

That question really depends on your playstyle.  The 2 dominant strategies I've seen make mince meat out of Reborn are EvoBoost and Trick Room teams.  I would gravitate towards Trick Room as you can get it around 8 gyms in and there are good pokemon available at that point who can take full advantage of it.  EvoBoost you'd have to wait until 15-16 badges in because while you get access to eevium z just before your 6th badge, you don't get access to the mega z ring until certain story events and a chain of side quests are completed.