Reborn E19 Battle Music Pack (updated for v19.5)

Karvanha

This works for all stuff in E19. There are new tracks, but not as many as you might expect. I tried to work with what I already had and to not leave any of the base game tracks unused. I am open to suggestions if you find it's not quite up to the mark

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/4/2022 at 12:28 AM, CaptainLex said:

However, do you know someone else who has made the V13 Rejuv custom music pack?  Or there is none yet? 

No, I haven't seen any on the forums.

Edit: @CaptainLex Just found that there actually is a V13 port:

3 hours ago, rolace said:

Please replace Charlotte's with something that isn't Megalovania lol

Charlotte has had that theme since way before. I'll think about it, but in the meantime, if you have an alternate track, you can go to the files and replace 'CBattle- Pyromania.ogg' with your file of the same name and it'll work

12 hours ago, Karvanha said:

Charlotte has had that theme since way before. I'll think about it, but in the meantime, if you have an alternate track, you can go to the files and replace 'CBattle- Pyromania.ogg' with your file of the same name and it'll work

Yeah fair enough, I had the same sentiment towards this pack last version. Megalovania is just way too meme-y. For Charlotte's I was thinking something like this

Also TBH I liked Radomus' Checkmate theme in the last version more as well. It's a lot more tense than this current one if you ask me. I think I'd put the Gooseworx cover as Terra's song instead since a circus-sounding tune would fit her. (Obviously not forcing you btw, just giving my opinion)

• Like 1

On 7/23/2022 at 8:09 PM, Crickzilla said:

Hmm, Did I forgot to suggest the theme for Anomaly Naganadel? I'm not sure if the Arceus theme for the true final battle was needed.

Naganadel is a different kind of anomaly than the rest (the battle is basically VS Lin) so I think we can leave it as is, and yes, the Arceus theme was not needed, which is why I did not include it

• 3 weeks later...

The game requires .opp audio files.  When I converted some of the .mp3 files that came with the ep18 battle music pack and renamed them to get properly referenced, they didn't play at all.  I was wondering if there's a proper way to get audio files into compatible .opp format for Reborn.

48 minutes ago, Fayt_Bouleouve said:

The game requires .opp audio files.  When I converted some of the .mp3 files that came with the ep18 battle music pack and renamed them to get properly referenced, they didn't play at all.  I was wondering if there's a proper way to get audio files into compatible .opp format for Reborn.

I used this tool. There's a limit of two conversions at a time, but it goes pretty quickly