Help with possible missing relationship points

Queen of Trash

Hi I am in dire need of an answer : before beating Shade I went around doing all sidequests and getting all event Pokemon,one of them being the Smoochum, so I beat the Beartic and instead of just going out of the room I used dig and went back to the entrance of the cave.

I know that there is a scene with Cal that I skipped which already makes me mad but what I am more afraid is this:did I still get the +2 relationship points with him for saving the Smoochum or did I not get them since I didn't see the scene?(I have already beaten Shade and pulse Muk and I do not have an old save file)

Please anyone answer me and thank you.

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, Queen of Trash said:

Hi I am in dire need of an answer : before beating Shade I went around doing all sidequests and getting all event Pokemon,one of them being the Smoochum, so I beat the Beartic and instead of just going out of the room I used dig and went back to the entrance of the cave.

I know that there is a scene with Cal that I skipped which already makes me mad but what I am more afraid is this:did I still get the +2 relationship points with him for saving the Smoochum or did I not get them since I didn't see the scene?(I have already beaten Shade and pulse Muk and I do not have an old save file)

Please anyone answer me and thank you.

The points were with Blake actually, not Cal. If you re-enter that room, and exit, it should start the scene, if not, then you've skipped, and lost it. 

10 minutes ago, Dred said:

The points were with Blake actually, not Cal. If you re-enter that room, and exit, it should start the scene, if not, then you've skipped, and lost it. 

always mix the two of them , okay so when I can I will try that and hopefully it works , I will come back here to tell the outcome.

Do you think even if I have gone forward with the story it will still let me have the scene?

Anyway thank for your answer

• Global Mods
26 minutes ago, Queen of Trash said:

always mix the two of them , okay so when I can I will try that and hopefully it works , I will come back here to tell the outcome.

Do you think even if I have gone forward with the story it will still let me have the scene?

Anyway thank for your answer

After you obtain the ninth gym badge, you will not be able to trigger his cutscene. 

• Global Mods
15 minutes ago, SolareSupremo said:

I’m having problems, too. Before Agate City raid, how am I supposed to talk to both Shelly and Titania to get relationship points?

Talk to Shelly in the Agate Circus -> Agate City gate before starting the meteor battles.