3 hours ago, Rezwan DE REAPER said:

um idk if i messed up or something i downloaded the latest patch but my save files are gone now

There are now two different games, at this point. The eevee version and the non-eevee version. The saves of one are not compatible with the other. Your actual save files should still be where they usually are, they just aren't being displayed due to the incompatibility.

20 minutes ago, Saraphimwolf said:

Can you please ropst the link to the guide on the front page? The one that came with the file isn't working so now I have no clue were to find anything and I really wanted to evolve my Quillava into Hisuian Typhlosion.

you just have to evovle quilava at nighttime to be hisuian typhlosion

8 hours ago, espeon860 said:

you just have to evovle quilava at nighttime to be hisuian typhlosion

Thank you. I would still like it if the guide could be reposted cause I have other mons I want to find. Doing a mono ghost run and Hisuioan Zorua/Zoruark is a big want as well as the Dreepy line, also if specific items for the custom mega's/ evelutions or whatever are needed, I'd like to know were to get them.

On 10/5/2023 at 4:47 PM, DmonBlu said:

Hello there in my latest playthrough of the current patch, there is an issue with the Zero fight in Ep 19. Can you help me fix this? Appreciate it a lot. Also may I ask when will the Loyal Three be added into the game? And when will the excel file be 
"completed"? Thanks you in advance!

seems like an error between patches! Regarding Loyal Three, It will take some time for me to think about an event for them plus Ogerpon too, I will certainly announce it, but cannot give any promise on when it's finished

BTW ~

New Update is out! Version 4.5a!

DON'T FORGET - only use the patches for the same version you are playing!!

If you play AllGen - only use the first patch!

If you play the Eevee version - only use the second Patch!

I also put in a link for the docs for anyone who was more convenient with a direct link rather than inside the folder.

Another thing!

@mogman on the forum put out a compatibility patch for anyone who wants to use the 2v2 mod!

according to mogman, there seems to be a bit of wonky interactions for a few battles! I made some adjustments so that shouldn't cause any errors!

I contacted  @Vilrose with the compatible version to maybe put on the front page there as well!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fervis said:

seems like an error between patches! Regarding Loyal Three, It will take some time for me to think about an event for them plus Ogerpon too, I will certainly announce it, but cannot give any promise on when it's finished

BTW ~

New Update is out! Version 4.5a!

DON'T FORGET - only use the patches for the same version you are playing!!

If you play AllGen - only use the first patch!

If you play the Eevee version - only use the second Patch!

I also put in a link for the docs for anyone who was more convenient with a direct link rather than inside the folder.

Another thing!

@mogman on the forum put out a compatibility patch for anyone who wants to use the 2v2 mod!

according to mogman, there seems to be a bit of wonky interactions for a few battles! I made some adjustments so that shouldn't cause any errors!

I contacted  @Vilrose with the compatible version to maybe put on the front page there as well!

Thank you for reposting the guide, but it's saying I need permission to see it.

1 hour ago, Saraphimwolf said:

Thank you for reposting the guide, but it's saying I need permission to see it.

ye i forgot to give permission lol

Edit: gave permission to anyone who has access to the link (hopefully)

7 hours ago, traax said:

I have installed the eevee version and the game does not recognize my old save games anymore. Not the end of the world because I wanted to start a new game anyway but I probably could not have continued my last run.

starting v4.0a you have a new save folder for AllGen and Eevee version

usually your game is stored in /savedgames/pokemon reborn

its now /savedgames/pokemon allgen!

you can either start a new game and save once (so that the new folder is generated) or choose "open save folder" in the file selection then you will be directed to the new save folder

2 hours ago, Fervis said:

starting v4.0a you have a new save folder for AllGen and Eevee version

usually your game is stored in /savedgames/pokemon reborn

its now /savedgames/pokemon allgen!

you can either start a new game and save once (so that the new folder is generated) or choose "open save folder" in the file selection then you will be directed to the new save folder

Thanks for clarifying. I have another question, does Dragon Darts work accordingly in doubles or is it still bugged?

Edit: Nevermind, I tested it and it does work on both opponents in doubles, great work!

• Fixed 1

5 hours ago, traax said:

Edit: I noticed something different. Have you mady any UI changes? The game does not show me a mons typing(s) anymore.

that would be if you happen to use pyro's UI mod before!

5 hours ago, Saraphimwolf said:

Is Gourgeistite available in the game yet? If so the guide dosen't say were to find it. If I recall the guide used to say it was in the cemetarty post restoration but I went there and it wasn't there and the current guide dosen't give a location.

I hopefully didn't forget any stones, but all of them should be now buyable from the gentleman in calcenon city after beating Amaria. (The one you get H-Zorua from)

Hi, i think there might be a bug with toedscool, it tends to trigger these error windows fairly often (but sometimes it doesn't), i think it might be related to mycelium might. The error pops up when i attack with him and i can just close it and keep going in.

2837462354.jpg