16 hours ago, djego88 said:

Come si ottiene zorua hisui? Ho parlato con il tizio degli scambi ma mi vende solo delle megapietre

If the trade isn't functioning, you can find Hisuian Zoroark in Victory Road; specifically, it's in the fire-and-ice room close to the end.

Edit: This used to be the case, but I just checked the Excel document, and it says that Hisuian Zoroark is uncatchable, so it might no longer be available there.

Edit 2: Just checked the MultipleForms file, and I'm not seeing an encounter location, so I think you'll have to use debug. Sorry.

4 minutes ago, MattXYZ said:

Does anyone have a picture or any clue where Sprigatito is? I checked the thread, but they weren't by the train in the forest or anywhere else. 

Nevermind I found it. I was nowhere near the train in the forest. You have to make your way to the top right side where a woman in a green dress will be.

18 hours ago, djego88 said:

how do you get legendary birds galar?

After catching the birds, you should be able to talk to Lumi in the nightclub to get the Galarian Feather, which is a key item that you can use to change the birds between their Kantonian and Galarian forms.

Gotta say I've been playing with this and there are some mismatches to the original game:

- Shelly's new team shall still be named after characters, after her friends.

- Hardy says gigalith! when trying to break the avalugg's iceberg but then says his new ace tyranitar.

- Bennett's team are not lepidoptera anymore. I believe Frosmoth needed to be included here, no Lokix.

- When in Fiore Mansion Gauntlet, Titania commands her aegislash but a sprite of a excadrill appears.

I have no more 'bugs' yet. Well, the mod could also be updated to the newer 19.XX update.

• Like 1

Is this mod up-to-date? Because I still get prompts to update the game to 19.5.0 every time I open it, and I can't get Pawmi through debug even though it's mentioned in the AllGen Reborn Guide file.

I also crash every time I get a TM but that might not be related to this mod. Then again, I don't have any other mods installed aside from the compatible mods mentioned.

On 10/9/2024 at 8:08 AM, djego88 said:

the object near the clown that you have to beat at celestinine cascade near torkoal and politoed how do you get it?

This is from the base game, and it's literally nothing. It's just something the clown scammer uses to lure in victims.

12 hours ago, djego88 said:

How do you get calyrex,spectier and glastier?

Regular encounters in the Shaymin New World area (once the area is purified, I think), Lugia New World area (in the mirror version, I think), and Mewtwo New World area, respectively.