Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

Wut u talking about xD Man im stuck on the fire gym any tips? Camperut destroys them but mine has 0 bulk for some odd reason so he can only take 2-3 hits max. And I try to set up stealth rocks asap since it destroys Volcarona

Wut u think Ame? micky?

Nope, Shing's here.

Well... I DIDn't I don't even think I can do it on a homicide run.. Unfortunately I have to re-do everything because I saved after losing to papyrus which means I can't beat him without killing him. All because I didn't flirt with him..

Well just good luck then lol.

Micky next.

nope me Man im stuck on the fire gym any tips? Camperut destroys them but mine has 0 bulk for some odd reason so he can only take 2-3 hits max. And I try to set up stealth rocks asap since it destroys Volcarona and his team

Wut u think Ame? micky?

A pokemon with flash fire is a good lead and even better if it has heat wave it could destroy her team because the AI is less likely to go for your pokemon if they resist fire. The flash fire boost plus the field will combust with heat wave or her typhlosions eruption and her ninetails's drought powers it up to no end. ARCANINE

oh, right mde?

Edited by micky33000000