Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

Umm... Nothing x.x casual witty banter and whatnot? As for keeping my head up: *beheads themselves, mounting their glorious visage on a talk pike*

as for shia making people happy: absolutely, I don't have a bad word to say about shia. Actually I don't have a bad word to say about any of you.. We all deserve praise, good job on being nice people, everyone! But shia gets 24 extra Juu points for hard work and determination! *applauds*. As for time zones: *chants* G M T, G M T! But I have a very important question.. I do thuairim fein, an bfhuil caca milis an bia is-deasa sa domhain? Mar shampla, tá an cáca milis a rinne Shia go hán-maith, ach níl sé go deas ar a shlainte. There's a bunch of accents missing here so if anyone understands this, I'm impressed.

Mick.

Why, my good sir? Parce-que je peux. If I recall correctly, I asked if, in your opinion, cake is the best food in the world, for example, the cake that shia makes, it is very good but not good for your health. Or something. Umm. Yeah. I'm gonna stick to English. (sorry, I mean American.) Stereotypist Sky? x.x

Renovations to the wasteland? :0

Also, i would totally bake a huge batch of stuff for everyone here if you were physically near me since i do make like a truckload of stuff every valentine's day.

Mickey?

Edited by Blanchette

Just because it was true, it doesn't mean you're not a stereotypist x.x I resent you forever, taste my curses. * performs cursing ritual involving WEE-YOO WEE-YOO sounds and intricate waving of hands* take that. That's what you get for calling me names, skye.