Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

Mick, is it juupetta colored? You know, cyan? CYAN!? NOT KYAN?! I've wanted white hair for a while actually. (not just because of my namesake) I like to stand out, you know? x.x I feel like just seeing a strange, unique person would make people's lives more interesting and maybe inspire them to express themselves. I'm a fan of self expression. I also think quite highly of myself and my influence on others, clearly x.x ..... Mick?

NOW it's me, I went to sleep and was woken up to a phone call no one usually phones me and I had to sort out a complicated situation. I'm just gonna stay awake for now though.

Nope. I swear if it's you again mick I'll show you some real boxing skills.

I could out-box you any day.

Mick, is it juupetta colored? You know, cyan? CYAN!? NOT KYAN?! I've wanted white hair for a while actually. (not just because of my namesake) I like to stand out, you know? x.x I feel like just seeing a strange, unique person would make people's lives more interesting and maybe inspire them to express themselves. I'm a fan of self expression. I also think quite highly of myself and my influence on others, clearly x.x ..... Mick?

I was thinking white as well just as a test run. Also I feel like growing my hair a bit more so I can use it for the art of cos-play because it might be fun. Although I've never done it before and if I want to start I have a few things to do first.

Juu?