Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

Wow, mde, that's a lot to be good at.

Um... me. In my year, I'm the best at Computer Science and Chinese. Actually, I seem to be better than a lot of the students a year older than myself at the former, as I found out on the trip, but that's just because I love coding. I'm also one of the best science and maths students.

Oh, and I draw a bit. Have a Juuzou.

0_zpsnnpdae7t.jpg

I'm a bit of a problem student insofar as I'm the worst at learning when I'm bored though. So since English history and Geography made me fall asleep during the lessons, I dropped them. And I seem to have this amazing talent: whenever I'm complaining about any teachers, they're always directly behind me.

What are you weak at, mde?

When Juu said Al its my Alias he was talking to me his future physicic thingy is actually fake hes actually talking to the future me who he trapped in his basement and is running tests on the future me trying to cure me from my Ame obession as it got out of hand

idk

help me ame

(this is a response to last post which referred to me)

My general reaction when someone compliments my drawings: Wait, what? How? The eyes are weird, and so are the proportions.

...But then I see someone else's artwork and then I compliment them on it.

I think that it's just something that happens because you're the one who spends the most time looking at your own stuff.

Juu, you said you were going to find one of your drawings?

Edited by SkyRunner