Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

Nope

yo guys anyone play undertale? Its really good u should try it

...but damn these boss fights if you go genocide(kill every single person you meet) route

I've played through it multiple times including genocide and I regret doing it so I deleted everything and am starting fresh as soon as I find the time

Noobly

Edited by micky33000000

It's me. I'm in a bad mood x_x I was sitting in between two of my friends and they were both intentionally pissing me off so I kind of just lashed out and punched one of them in the stomach. So now I look mean, despite the fact that they shouldn't have been annoying me while I was in a bad mood. Idiot. I don't know, you there, mick?

I wouldn't worry about it, I'm sure you can laugh it off.. but that kinda depends on your friends. I've had much worse, for example my friend punched me full force in the funny bone.. and let me tell ya when that happens, I mean I don't know how this actually feels but it felt as though my entire arm had set on fire and it was burning a lot but I didn't cry, I was close but not a single tear fell from my eyes. But now it's become a running joke and every now again I try to punch him in the funny bone, one day I will pay him back! ONE DAY! I swear I'm not mad :|

Juu?

You just reminded me about how I punched my other friend in the face twice, hit him in the head with the same coin twice and punched his brother in the face, all by accident. We laugh about all of it now. Though the friend I punched was sulking like a wuss, which annoyed me. MICKY, I'M REALLY MEAN! :c

I don't see the point in annoying people to the point when they get upset and physically release their anger.

That's not funny, and it definitely can cause problems in the long run (1st hand experience).

Why do you still hang around them Juu?

Trust me TRHS this is normal for schools in the u.k. so it's no big deal, that's one way people show friendship believe it or not.

Juu?