Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

Note to self: Staying up till 2:30 AM playing PMD is not a great idea. Totally worth it, though for the revelations that came. Now to not play the game till I catch up in my imagination, which will probably take a week or so because like one of my status updates was, "I can come up with a beginning and I can spend a while on the ending. Why is it that I can't focus on the middle?".

BMIC?

Note to self: Staying up till 2:30 AM playing PMD is not a great idea. Totally worth it, though for the revelations that came. Now to not play the game till I catch up in my imagination, which will probably take a week or so because like one of my status updates was, "I can come up with a beginning and I can spend a while on the ending. Why is it that I can't focus on the middle?".

My problem is getting distracted and loosing track

its 4:30 in the morning and i just finished my florinia avatar

It looks good but my only issue is the hair is significantly more detailed than the clothes

Jazz

its 4:30 in the morning and i just finished my florinia avatar

I wish I had such artistic talent like you. I can't draw for the life of me. I feel much more comfortable writing fiction or singing.

JazzyFur?

I like jazz, especially when it's played in the villages I torch.

Now all I can see is a village of people running around screaming and burning to death as the saxophone solo from Run Away plays.

Jman?