Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

Screw it I'm going to sleep, I'll have to sort myself out at some point but it's kinda hard when there's someone keeping you awake all night =-=

Hope you get some good rest. And whyy not just ask those people who bother you "Can you please stop making so much noise at night? I want to sleep".

Lugruf?

Edited by Anstane

Hope you get some good rest. And whyy not just ask those people who bother you "Can you please stop making so much noise at night? I want to sleep".

I have but unfortunately it's not that simple, he's kind of unreasonable it was hard enough getting him to wear headphones during the night nevermind, it's mostly the tv though the light is too bright and I can't sleep with it on half the time or I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep because of it.

It's very drustrating having to share a room -_-

Anstane?

I have but unfortunately it's not that simple, he's kind of unreasonable it was hard enough getting him to wear headphones during the night nevermind, it's mostly the tv though the light is too bright and I can't sleep with it on half the time or I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep because of it.

It's very drustrating having to share a room -_-

I can't say I share your pain, never having to have a roommate of any sort, but I can imagine what you're going through. I hope that everything will eventually work out.

JazzyFur?

APPARENTLY I'M NOT GOING TO SLEEP BECAUSE HE'S BRINGING ONE OF HIS FRIENDS OVER

Like, I'm seriously not in a good mood today at all, I just want peace and quiet for even a day but I can't even have that much

I don't mean to ramble but this kind of thing just keeps happening and I'm sick of it

Chemia?