Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

But will you revert to a Babsol soon, Lugruf?

K_H, I know you wanted the continuation of THAT (I still have the scenario post-time skip saved in a doc on my PC), just that I haven't had a good opportunity to post it, doubly so seeing how you were gone all day.

In general today's been very quiet.

Micky?

Indeed, it is...*sigh*, another 2 days where I'll only be able to return at ~8 PM. Even worse tomorrow where I have to leave before 8 AM.

Alright, while I'm still here...something I prepared expecting another session like we had 2-3 or so days ago. This is mainly for K_H if he desires to continue based off of it, while I'm away for many hours.

For the next 2 days, there was a silence. The intruding Otter did nothing but wait, in a small pod-like chamber not far from the Trance-inducing barrier which the Master kept refreshing.

The Master was a bit more active. He, alongside his Shadow mons were busy creating and finishing up the Corruption Ritual. Although he himself was temporarily bound to his chamber, he was still able to teleport around his Shadow Heliolisk and Ivysaur to fetch the few items they did not have readily available. Slowly, but surely, the circle, the ritual was taking shape.

The Glaceon and Dewott were kept in a continuous trance, completely unaware of the world around them. They were kept periodically fed and hydrated, if only because after all the trouble they’ve been through, the last thing the Master and his minions wanted was for his captives to perish to such trivial concerns.

Finally, the circle was complete. All that was left was to prepare a few special incantations and the Corruption could commence. The Shadow Umbreon in particular was unusually giddy about this. He proceeded to break the trance on the Glaceon. “Heh. Soon, you will join us in ushering in a new era.” The Ice-type could only weakly squeak out “…why? Why…me?” “Heh. You’ll learn soon enough…” the Shadow mon answered cryptically before preparing one final spell on the circle: A fortification spell, which would prevent the ritual from being disrupted from any and all external sources.

Lugruf?