Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

For the past two days while the Umbreon and its master were preparing for the ritual, the Otter had been constantly absorbing power and storing it within its aura in preparation for when the time came to perform a ritual of a caliber that the universe had not seen before, as it had been standing on top of a Ritual Circle on the floor of the pod-like chamber. Upon detecting that the Trance had been broken for the Glaceon, the otter smiled, and then spoke the Keyword for his own ritual, granting himself control over the very fabric of the universe, able to bend reality itself to his whim. He then spoke, a face forming on the interior of the chamber from the very stone of the wall itself, and the Umbreon's Master could tell that the signature of the Otter had significantly changed if it decided to try to sense the Otter's presence.

"You've made a grave error in judgement."

Anstane, what happens next?

Edited by K_H

(Oh...this. Can't have you start godmoding, after all.)

The Master and it's servants paid the image on the wall no heed. At least, it seemed like that. In truth, the Master had sensed the magic in the aura and thus prepared a special surprise for the intruder. As soon as the image spoke, a trigger was activated and all the magic that was absorbed in the last 2 days suddenly overloaded and exploded. Although the Master fully expected the invader to survive such a backlash, at least such a move would set it back to the same power level as it was during their previous bout. All the otter did was tip his hand, right into a stronger hand.

The Umbreon, similarly, ignored the otter. Instead, after casting the fortification spell on the ritual and overseeing the last of the preparations, returned over to the Glaceon and spoke: "As soon as the ritual is complete and you become one of us, a Shadow Pokemon, you will sire in a new breed of Mons, those that were not infused with such power after the fact, but were born with it. Born to serve the Master...hahahaha!" The Ice-type realized what this meant and could only scream in terror, a scream that ultimately fell deaf, as the only ones to hear it were those who were going to turn her into their slave...

(Alright, and let's avoid blatant godmoding, alright, K_H?)

(Who tipped whose hand into whose? That explosion was just what I was waiting for.)

The Otter knew that the umbreon's master would try something to set them back to their previous state, and had prepared by setting up a Energy Capturing System whilst the Image's pre-recorded message played. Instead of diminishing, the power signature skyrocketed from the captured energy provided by the feedback loop, and the Otter now had enough power to do what it actually wanted to do, and it cast a few spells as a stage one of its plans. Two pairs of stone jaws came up from the ground, snapping shut around both the Dewott and the Glaceon before sinking into the ground with them still inside and moving off to some place near the location of the Otter. If anyone tried to Teleport the Glaceon or Dewott back into the Ritual Chamber, they would find themselves foiled by a newly-cast and powerful Dimensional Anchor. A similar Anchor was now also on the Shadow Pokémon that had been used to bring the ritual equipment in.

(Anstane, you there?)

(...er, explain how the hell does an explosion like that produce more energy then you already had? At best you would have recaptured the energy that exploded and nothing more.)

"Hmph. Looks like the bastard has finally made his move proper." the Master said as he cast two empowerment spells on himself: A Wallwalk spell (Allows passing through walls and can't be dispelled/spellstolen/otherwise removed) while inside a wall so no Telefragging) and an Empowered Haste spell which amplified his all-around speed a hundred-fold, which is also protected from being spell-stolen or otherwise removed. After casting it on himself and, just in case, on all of the Shadow Mons, he rushed out and, within less then a blink of an eye, cast a dispellable Wallwalk spell on the two captives, grabbed them, charged them straight through back to the chamber (Putting the Glaceon back into a trance because of the Trance-inducing Aura), removing the Trance from the Ice-type and, finally, starting the ritual. Once it has begun, it cannot be stopped or otherwise disrupted by and sort of outside force; thus, the Glaceon that is now being fully corrupted is trapped with no escape until fully corrupted.

(Hey, all I need to do is stall out a little longer, then I can do the ending I planned and we can go back to what we were before this mess happened. Alright, K_H?)

Sorry, it's me.

Hey Lugruf, random question. Do you know much HTML/CSS/Javascript?

Nothing at all. I can program in C and C++, and can defend myself in C#. I also plan to learn python as my next language probably.

Spine?

Nothing at all. I can program in C and C++, and can defend myself in C#. I also plan to learn python as my next language probably.

Spine?

Mm, it's fair enough that you can do three, it's certainly more than I can. I only asked because the work experience I've been doing in the last few days has involved a lot of website design, so I wondered if you'd ever encountered it.

K_H?

Mm, it's fair enough that you can do three, it's certainly more than I can. I only asked because the work experience I've been doing in the last few days has involved a lot of website design, so I wondered if you'd ever encountered it.

Nope. I usually work in lower level performance dependant APIs. I'm building a game engine right now for example.

K_H?

(Anstane, You did see how I mentioned a Feedback Loop, right? Now, my question for you is as follows: How did the Umbreon's Master avoid falling into a trance?)

The otter smiled to himself, and then spoke.

"So that's how we're going to play, is it?"

He then cast an Awakening Spell on the Dewott, snapping it out of the trance it was in. This was immediately followed by a Corruption Spell, which turned the Dewott into a Shadow Pokémon that was under the unbreakable and unshakeable control of the Otter. The last words of the Dewott before it became a Shadow Pokémon were as follows.

"I don't want to go... Please don't... agh..."

the dewott then fell still on the floor of the chamber, unconscious. A purple tinge quickly crept over the comatose pokémon, replacing the blue coloration.

Edited by K_H