Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

It's me posting. Sorry if I disappointed you.

The sudden purification pulses caught the Master completely off-guard. The blasts purified the corruption from everyone inside the room, as they were all inside when it was originally cast. Everyone, at least, except the Master himself, and even he was significantly weakened by the Holy energies.

The Umbreon staggered for a moment, blurted out "Is...is the nightmare...over?" and fainted on the spot. The other Shadow mons, similarly, also fell unconscious.

The Glaceon, who was inside the circle when the spell on her went off, not only was temporarily purified, but also did damage to the ritual components from within. The sudden surge of willpower granted her the ability to fight back against the ritual itself, which was weakened. Slowly, the ritual started to fall apart. "No...I refuse to give in! We will not be corrupted! We will be free!"

The Master was surprised at this turn of events. Everything was falling apart, just as soon as it seemed like he was about to come out with everything he wanted. "No. I will not allow this! Keep the Dewott under pressure, I'll stop the Glaceon's resistance!" the words echoed out from the chamber before he tried to reinforce or at least stop the ritual before it backfired and caused a major backlash. "Submit! Accept your fate!" However, in a fit of beautiful irony, the very reinforcing spell that the Umbreon had cast on the ritual to prevent outside intervention is now actively working against the Master as the spells fail to work.

The Fresh Snow Pokemon continued to resist, and even the corruption itself that was still inside started to not only dissipate, but...seemingly reverse the corruption from the sheer willpower radiated out.

"Still you fight? Still you refuse the gift?" The Master exclaimed in disbelief. Almost nothing he could do worked. There was only one vector that could work now, and thus he assaulted the Ice-type's mind directly with a Mind Flay, in an attempt to break her resolve. The effort proved futile, however. The resolve was too strong to break through.

Energy started crackling from the Ritual Circle before, in an instant, a massive explosion of purifying holy energy blasted out from it, completely destroying the circle and engulfing everyone in a massive radius in it's pure energies. In a flash, all traces of even minor corruption were wiped away.

The Master, who was at point-blank range, took the blow full-on and started to be transported, banished to another dimension, one where he held no real power. "Raaaagh! This...isn't over...I will return on day, and then I will have my revenge..." the last words rang out in the chamber as the figure that used to be the Master dissapeared, the last shadows fading away.

The Glaceon fell on the ground, barely conscious from the ordeal. With what little energy she had, she walked over to the Dewott, who, similarly, was only just holding on, though it was more from the struggle to retain free will then any lingering corruption. "Are you...okay...?" she weakly asked her friend before collapsing next to him,

(K_H, last inputs on this?)

Spine?

While the Otter was shielded somewhat from the blast of purifying energy caused by the failure of the ritual due to being in a separate chamber, he was still within the blast radius, and went into a state of mental shock, having realized exactly what he'd become from staying in too close of a proximity to the now-banished Master. This allowed the Dewott to completely repel the Otter's presence from his mind, the purple tinge on his body having faded when the massive Purification blast hit. However, the expulsion took the last of his energy, and he ended up falling onto the floor, exhausted by how much of a fight he'd had to put up. The last thing he did before collapsing was to weakly respond to the Glaceon's inquiry.

"I'll be... fine... I'm just... exhausted..."

As he finished speaking, he went limp, the only motion from him being his faint breathing.

((And it is done. I see BMIC down in the "Reading this Topic" section, so I guess you.))

Edited by K_H

9 degrees Celsius? Try 0 where I'm at. And snowing. And wind.

Still, I don't mind it. Definitely better then a cold rain, I don't mind snow, but being soaked, the chill still cuts into me...

Spine?

Good man. There's nothing like the fierce glory of feeling a storm, the wind and the rain lashing past, as you experience the wonderful monsoon. And then again, there's nothing like a calm, steady, gentle drizzle, lightly washing the dust from the leaves of all the plants, so they shine like so many glistening elemralds.

And heat = sun = summer = mangoes

'Nuff said. KH?

Funny, I always considered myself a winter-kind of Mon. (And in real life as well).

If I had to choose between cold and hot temperatures, I wouldn't even hesitate and prepare a coat and a hat.

K_H?