Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

Mm, such is the critical flaw in many modern school systems. Perhaps a change in public attitude would be in order? Some countries like Finland value teachers at the same level as doctors and the like. Perhaps a refocusing of the goals of education (i.e. a shifting of the focus off of pure academia) might stimulate students more effectively.

Micky?

I heard some countries are abolishing homework in favor of longer school days, so when you're done after school you are done, instead of having to spend more time on topics that might not have been explained very well.

Spine?

Nope. Just me sorry. Though... I just never do my homework. Somehow I survive. Not really sure how to be honest.

You do all your homework Micky?

Oh, god no I always did my homework except for the times that I didn't so I mean there you go

I don't like the idea of homework it's a horrible idea to force someone to do work in their off time, I want to relax when I get home not have crippling anxiety about doing homework that half the time you don't even know what you're suppose to do because they didn't explain it and you're just hoping to god that the majority of the class didn't do it so the teacher shouts at everyone instead of just you

Spine?

You'd both like my stats class. The only grades are weekly quizzes, and monthly exams. It just sucks a little, since all of my quizzes/exams (baring finals) for all of my classes always overlap.

Also, I'm back, but I'm assuming that didn't surprise Micky.

The first half? Very much yes. The second half? Haven't had cocoa in years...ah, I do miss the taste.

I actually have 2 tests coming up soon, feeling a little nervous. Any chance for something cute to liven me up? Anything Pokemon, not just Eeveelution-based.

Micky?

Heh. Thanks. And yeah, I like Furret. I like many Mons, especially the cuter ones. There really are not many Mons that I could claim to dislike.

Aight, I really should sleep now. Got a long 2 days coming up. Anything else to liven my morning up would be massively appreciated.

K_H?