Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

If you're ever looking for anything specific you can see what's obtainable and use the on the hunt section of the forum for reference, or you could ask I'd probably know where it is or at least where I can find out where it is?

I normally like to plan ahead so I sort out a team before I play through except obviously the first time which I went in relatively blind and it was kind of a struggle but it got easier the second time onward

Pedro?

Yeah, I tried doing that but many of the times I don't know how to do the events or where they are, I don't recognize Reborn's map too well yet.

Edit: I managed to get like 3 decent pokémons 'till Florinia, checking the list: Pineco, Onix and Espurr, I wasn't going to be using Onix and Espurr forever though.

Edited by PedroHenrique

Just a Zoroark. And I thought Glaceon were cold, so cuddling would make for a less warm time.

Hey, us Glaceon are warm-blooded, just because we're Ice-type doesn't mean we're automatically cold like that :(. We can control our body heat and we can handle cold temperatures fine, but that doesn't mean we don't like being warm. Not hot, though, we don't like that.

And I had gone to sleep by the time you made that post, Micky.

As for me, I'm admittedly not a fan of using Field Hazards. Bad experiences with Stealth Rock. I am fine with defensive setup moves like the two screens, though.

Cronos?

Ahahahah another secret is to try and start a chain with somebody else; hi nyanstane how are you nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan?

Nya?

I see. Well, I prefer a different Prankster mon, but yeah. Defensive.

Micky?

Ah, sorry, I forgot about the sigs. A fan of Fairies I see. I can see why, considering I like Fairies too. I mean they're not in my top 3 types (Ice - Dark - Water) but...yeah, I like them. More then some other types at least.

Micky?