Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

Hey, if EXLink is willing to go in with an Ice Mono (Which I might do if/when the next redemption comes around), I think that you don't really need to concern yourself too much about competitiveness. It's a case of "Do your best". Some people go for tryhardness, some, like me, go for a more casual team. Will I get all the badges? Hell no. Do I expect to have fun? Maybe.

Spine?

Stress in Nations?  I mean, yeah, there were two people like that in Ravenholts, but by week 5 we got together and decided to just do whatever, have fun, and if we won, we won.

Disclaimer: the only people really in on that were me, Kam, Kaito, Ody, and maybe Juu.

I'm doing Redemption with a team I spent... maybe five minutes building?  idk anything about gen 7 stuff, and it's not a team by me without a gimmick, or at least Zoroark.

Batting is only actually fun imo when you have something you're just trying to do, rather than metagame laddering.  That gets staler the higher you get.

Anstane?

That could be anyone.

Avalon was kinda hectic due to certain interactions in the the Skype group chat, and several topics that were perpetuated by someone who I won't name which then resulted in one or two people leaving.

Otherwise, I found it stressful just trying to come up with teams. During the actual battles was an odd limbo. 

Lugruf?