Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

... mindkcufery, a frikton of Metafiction, belletristic writing, a whole lot of leaning on the fourth wall, and my brain splitting into smithereens... I don't know how I lived through all that... ugh

Sheep, have you any aspirin...? This second literary analysis paper is going to kill me

/internally cries

I have a week to write this and some other paper-- which, if you ask me, is enough time

the problem is I don't know where to start

"All You Zombies", "Octet", and "All We Need Is Five Meals A Day" hurts my brain when it comes to analyzing

ugh

Rose c'mere

*hugs Rose and sobs pathetically into her shoulder*

Nah, I don't like asking people to do my assignments... But, if you've read "All You Zombies" by Robert A. Heinlein and are willing to get into an in-depth discussion with me about it then that'd help. Either that or "Octet" by David Foster Wallace (doubting that any of you have read "All We Need Is Five Meals A Day" cause it's Phil. Lit)

Sheep, have you read any of them?

Ah, right, forgot. However, dice is a non-count noun, so it can be used for singular and plural. And as the singular, both dice and die are valid.

And PWB is personwithbanana*numbers*, someone who might post here next? Come introduce yourself, PWB.