Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

"Get predicted!" -Shofu,2014

If you drew that yourself, you oughta put that and similar drawings in the PKM reborn fanart thread (in the reborn city section). That thread is awesome and needs more activitah, and you can give it said activitah, so load a bunch of drawings there!

BTW I predict Ashes again.

Edited by zimvader42

I've already put some of the drawings and paintings I've done for school work in the art thread in The Radio Tower http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=145entry301433 but I didn't know there was a thread in Reborn City. Can you link me it pls? c:

Sure thing: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8792&hl=fanart

Every now and then, Freya organizes the thread by putting all the drawings by artist in the front page, making it easier to locate stuff. Sleppu and HakuTaku have both LOTS of drawings in that thread, and also both of unthinkable quality; Shing, Spade and Freya herself, to name a few, also submit art there.

Well returning to predictions, damn I'm getting predicted every time today. I predict a combination of Ashes and ShingSt, the "AshingSt". Where's your Goomy now? BWAHAHAHA*cough cough*HAHA

Edited by zimvader42

Yeah and shame that both of them aren't here anymore.

I thinking of drawing a fanart of charlotte, but too lazy.

._.

edit. Ninja'd

Both of them aren't here anymore? You mean Hakutaku and Sleppu? Pls explain o.o

I predict someone.

Both of them aren't here anymore? You mean Hakutaku and Sleppu? Pls explain o.o

I predict someone.

Well Hakutaku have taken permantley hiatus, look at her profile. Sleppu eh i dunno. A mistake. But i don't think Sleppu isn't that active imo anymore here.

Cheap shot Zimvader.

Edited by ShingSt

I see...

Well, information in exchange for prediction. There you go, ya won da predicshion game!

It seems Ashes and RivalAlioth are reading, so I have 50% chance of nailing it: I say... Ahses?

Too bad Mate, It's Shing time..

Thanks Zim ^-^ I might go post a bunch of things I've made there in a bit, maybe repost some of the school work paintings I posted in the The Radio Tower.

Oh? You gonna try drawing Charlotte? I'll race you to see who'll post first:3 even though I'm slow af with making things... everyone in my class calls me a perfectionist :P

RivalAlioth post something bro don't leave us hangin' :P

Nope, did say i was too lazy.

Edited by ShingSt

!???

um...you new here right,whatever if you mean me I'm not a fliping panda this thing is a mutant hedgehog fusion with chesnut

Zim...well tou probroly not gonna answer me anyway so,Shing.

Edit:I just got ninja'd by Ashes...

Edited by BBD

!???

um...you new here right,whatever if you mean me I'm not a fliping panda this thing is a mutant hedgehog fusion with chesnut

Zim...well tou probroly not gonna answer me anyway so,Shing.

Edit:I just got ninja'd by Ashes...

Not gonna....answer...what question? lol?

On that note, Ashes back you come, like that weirdo bird who's always coming back from....ashes...get it? Ok I'll return to the corner now XD

On a side note, love Ghost's avi.

EDIT: Ashes....you do not simply ninja'd me....prepare for a war that neither of us will win...this thread will be only despair from now on.

Or would, but I'll take a shower now. You win this time!

Edited by zimvader42

I did, initially I predicted Zim but I got ninja'd

and ugh -.- First, Vinny still calls me Oxide (and probably will never stop no matter what I do) I don't really mind that though. Now the Ash puns finally come in...

I hate Ash. He's the biggest immortal noob in all of anime. People who think Red is Ash hurt my soul :P

...But seriously tbh I really don't mind the name puns and whatever. I do want another name change though, it'll be permanent this time I just need to save up the rupees. I want my username on Reborn to be the same as my youtube channel when I get the time to start uploading properly again

Whatchya'llbecalling yourself now?

I predict Vinny, for the "oxide" lols.