Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

I see....RETURN MY +1 THEN!!!!! GIVE IT BACK!!!!

Meh u can keep'em. Give it a home.

I'm...not sure if predict Ashes, you might go to sleep on me and leave me stranded here. Hmm... ah whatever, Ashes one final post?

C'mon, you know yo...what the... why's my finger bleeding?!?! hold on...

Why is it bleeding? D:

and I'll be sure to nurture it and give it a comforting home suitable for such a +1 ^-^ idek

Zimmie

EDIT: ninja'd but what even

I have the feeling you got ninjad'd by the fellow Quantum of Solace back there XD

Also I truly don't know, I just found it red when writting that post. I put a bandage on it so if I can't see it the problem is gone.

Ashes. Or solace, hmmm, you unpredictable creature... nah I go with Ashes.

It doing fine, ya'll. I think it's asleep now.

Also, I think recall recalling an user called quantum of solace time ago. Was that Jericho too? I live in a lie of endless cake.

Ashes, come here discuss the jericho matter with meh.

Zimmie is a weird way of saying Zim. I almost thought it said "Jimmie" at first. That really rustles my *gets shot before ending terrible meme reference*

Whatever, Ash...Ashy? Nah too sugary-coaty, Ashes, LIKE REAL MEN *sparkle's manliness everywhere*

Sup, I guess.

I... Vinny? No Vinny is being more of a casual lately. Kosher again? Ashes?

Well since I never get it right I'll just guess Shing. If he actually does come next, I'll draw something for him.

I just realised something, what's the small grey dots lined up along side each other underneath each users avi in a post for? I thought they were just decoration or something but some users have more than others idk

Zim

Now that you mention it, they do sure look decorative. Chances are they indicate the user's level in post, the user's monee, or something obscure and dark we're not supposed to find out under any circumstance.

Returning to the game tho, Elf, you came to this place to be WRONG!

But Ashes might pass by this time, who knows.

EDIT OF SHAME: I got ninjad'd by a duck. Lol now I have something to tell the bois back home I guess. When you're down, remember: ninjaded.by a.duck. XD

Edited by zimvader42

I just realised something, what's the small grey dots lined up along side each other underneath each users avi in a post for? I thought they were just decoration or something but some users have more than others idk

More posts = more dots.

If they represent anything? afaic not really. They're just there.

Hi Ashes...

wait... Oxide

lololol you better not cheat on me or im cutting you into tiny tiny pices and ussin you as sauce owo lubz ya shing-chan. c:

next ish shing-chan by da way.