Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

Horrendous...how could you guys make a page without me :o? This vile crime must be punished!

BlackMage used Curse of the Necromancer on TRHS, ShadowStar, Juuzou, SnowGlaceon, Aquawaffle and Sinikuro and they faint! Luccaconde lives because of his adorable avatar and he will come seeking revenge for his friends in the next post!

Have you stopped predicting, Juu :P?

Anyways, Snow was experimenting on how to go below the absolute zero temperature (-273*C) and theoritically, he proved many scientists wrong and went below that, but to confirm it through practical tests, he was perma-frozen. Not even the Sun being thrown at him can help me. Only way he can survive is if he uses Scald :c.

Anyways, Juu, where are you :3?

*Ahem* Folks everywhere! Firstly, I would like if you called me simply Black and not Teresian, *fast forward 1.5* as that was simply a random name I came up with on Showdown, *Slow down 1* now...we have breaking news to report! Juuzou, of the Reborn forums, an active member who plays frequently in the Onyx Arcade, has been hit by a bus badly and the community is in chaos. He was careless enough to cross the road when the signal hadn't gone off yet. The bus driver, TRHS, has been put under suspicion for an intentional attack and is being interrogated at the moment. Juuzou is currently safe in the Snowpoint General Hospital and the medical team state that he will survive. However, what will happen to Reborn community? Ame-sensei is greatly disturbed by a member of the Onyx Arcade, TRHS, attacking his own fellow and tension is rising. We hope that your day has went well!

Now, we switch to the police commissioner and the head of Torture and Interrogation Department, Luccaconde, for more answers!

I'M INNOCENT I TELL YOU! INNOCENT! The light was obviously green! Ame won't ban me, I've done nothing wrong! I'll get out soon!

*sigh* This is why SHIA is around. To prevent stuff like this from happening.

Edited by TRHStatement

Other threads? Here, in the Wasteland? Who?!

Ah, it's been quite fine, Waffles.

University has gotten my hands tied even more, so I'm not that active on the forums as I used to.

Today's a break day though, along with tomorrow, so yay.

We can work on the Wasteland more. c:

It was sheer chaos! We blew up the cave, got kicked out the distortion world, almost had a Aqua/Magma gang war and I got arrested because multiple people were getting hit by buses but I don't even have a license!

So that's all that went down during your departure. How's uni SHIA?

Oh, but I didn't really leave.. I was just preoccupied..

Ah, it's tiring and not so good, honestly.

But, we don't bring negativity here in the Wasteland, right?

And you blew up a cave?!
Quickly! We need to go fix it, TRHS!