Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

You should vary your types and take advantage of the lack of tier/strategy restrictions as much as possible.

Use pokemon with speical techniques or tankiness, not just fasts sweepers and have a couple of counters to popular startegies.

Look on Smogon if you want more strategies and whatnot :D they also have recommended builds for every pokemon.

that help, Mick?

you can battle mine later if you want to test it out :o

If you look up OU clauses, you'll find some x.x

Off the top of my head, the only other one I can think of is Baton Pass Clause,

It's something like - you can only have one baton passer and it can't pass on speed at the same time as another stat or something.

MICKY

EDIT: here's some:

• Species Clause - A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same National Pokédex number on a team.
    • For example, using a team with two Koffing would break this clause.
    • Using different formes on the same team, such as Rotom-W and Rotom-C, also breaks the clause since they share the same Pokédex number (#479).
    • This rule was implemented for BW tiers following a Policy Review vote on October 30, 2010.
  • Sleep Clause - You lose if, at the end of your turn, two of your opponent's Pokemon were put to sleep by a move you used but were not forced into, and neither have had their sleep removed since then.
    • The clause basically means that if you have already put a Pokemon on your opponent's side to sleep and it is still sleeping, you can't put another one to sleep.
    • A move you were "forced into" is a move you must use because all other moves (that cannot inflict sleep) are disabled (by Choice item, Encore, or some combination of Taunt, Disable, Torment, and lack of PP) and you cannot switch (due to trapping moves, trapping abilities, Ingrain, or having all other Pokemon be fainted).
    • A move you used includes moves called by Metronome, Sleep Talk, Assist, Me First, or Copycat. It does not include Magic Coat or Magic Bounce.
    • Rest, used by either player, is never counted by this clause.
    • The definition of this rule was debated on in a Policy Review discussion.
    • This rule was implemented for BW tiers following a Policy Review vote on October 30, 2010.
  • Evasion Clause - A Pokemon may not have the moves Double Team or Minimize in its moveset.
    • Generally, this rule will be automatically enforced in simulator play. In Wi-Fi play, a player is considered to have broken the clause when a Pokemon is revealed to have been brought into the battle with a banned move.
    • This rule does not apply to BW Ubers following a Policy Review vote on December 21, 2012.
  • OHKO Clause - A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
    • Generally, this rule will be automatically enforced in simulator play. In Wi-Fi play, a player is considered to have broken the clause when a Pokemon is revealed to have been brought into the battle with a banned move.
  • Moody Clause - A team cannot have a Pokemon with the ability Moody.
    • This rule was implemented for BW tiers by acclamation on June 7, 2011.
Edited by Juuzou

Why it has the same format as most of the onyx arcade games. You post something someone else replys to it and then gives their own for someone else to respond to and the cycle continues, and it's nice because people can get involved using their creativity. I won't make it for a while though because I just made that one and I want to see how it does first. mde would you like to weigh in?