Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

I could give you 1000 if you want it but I'm just shy of 2000 and either way I still need some for myself for when I want to become ace so I'll just gamble my way to 6000 with whatever I have left. If you want it it's yours just thought I'd offer.

I don't see the point of decorating at all really. Unless it's the inside of your house in which case go for it, it's a nice change of scenery and is it's own little sub-form of art in my opinion

TRHS?

Thanks for the offer Micky33, but I'll pass. I want to earn the 2K "the good ol' fashioned way!"

But about decorations, I have to put up all decorations when it's time. I don't like putting up some now, then later. No, ALL the decorations must be up or I'll just keep pushing it back until its too late.

Uhhhh. That looks really good Juu. I don't know why you keep beating yourself over your spriting abilities.

Since I don't know anything about the fundamentals of spriting, my opinion probably won't matter

But, what I can say at a visual standpoint this looks good.

You gotta believe in yourself Juu

I'm being serious, I've always wanted to become a better artist and when I see people's work it makes me want to become better, but unfortunately I can't at least right now. I don't have any equipment. And the sprite you just showed me gives me the urge to try and create something.

Juu