Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

I spend my move translating your unnecessarily antiquated English. This isn't the 16th century, and I'm a contemporary dragon.

I'm also not certain when I acquired a knighthood, but whatever. I'll let it slide.

At this rate, you're going to win this duel, Viri.

Alright then. I'm going to have to cross universes here, because in this instance, a dragon and a dragon-type Pokémon are quite different.

Spineblade used Flamethrower on the Knight in Viridescent Armour!

TRHS, what did you think of this fine move?

Life points? No, Micky. My health is measured solely by the rate at which blood is gushing out of my body.

At this point, that's 1cm3/s. But most dragons are big, so that equates to a human losing only a drop per second.

TRHS, I have my suspicious that Sir Viri may have unwittingly forfeited the duel.

Edited by Spineblade

Nah, he did it quite knowingly.

I could have draw your attention to the fact that, as clearly stated in my signature, I am clad in steel and water, so your flames do jack to me, but you'd just cross over into the Pokéworld again and claim to use Mold Breaker EQ or Superpower (thereby making you a haxorus) and I honestly don't want to continue talking funny.

So cheers to you, and see you later.

Oh yeah, the person who is next is not me.