Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

My name does mean "bow" as in the weapon bow, yes.

Honoured as I am that so many tried to predict that I would be the next one, issues with time did not allow me to uphold said predictions, nor can I guarantee that any further predictions might be upheld. What I can say though, is that Spine will probably post next.

It's me.

I sometimes wonder if I should have used my real name here, but 'Viri' has become so set in stone that it will probably be more difficult for people to remember my actual name.

The fact that it is very uncommon even among us Indians, and that is sadly doesn't mean something nice and simple like 'Bow' doesn't help either.

mmh? My first name is Pradyot. You must've seen my signatures and initials in all my works on the art thread.

And I like my name and I'm proud of it, but it's not very modest. Most people have trouble spelling it right, and it's rare to the point that I've never met anyone else with the same name.

Which is maybe a good thing, since it means 'Brilliance'.

Glad you find it so. Call it my weak humour, but now perhaps my liking for light-based moves, specifically Flash Cannon, Lustre Purge and the like, is explained LOL.

Mr.Bow is next.

Edited by Viridescent