Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

You're hotter than Dhan? Viri, you must have a fever! Go get some rest, I'll bring you a nice cool mango smoothie. Might have to wait a while though. I don't think Belfast International has a direct flight to India, might have to go via London.

Viri, talk to me.

Edited by Spineblade

Nope

ame

Did u know that inbetween my posts at one point ame senpai came and didnt notice what i have been doing to summon her her???

it pains me

but she will notice me

SENPAI WILL NOTICE ME

(nice picture btw xd made me laugh I saved it as a memory :D)

(yes I do use charts, and graphs)

Did you know that I got a shiny onix in reborn after saying man i wish i got a shiny onix and I took a step forward and encountered it?

Edited by SgtNoobly

I don't get you Noobly. What's your story? Why do you want Ame to come here so badly? Why do you only ever post here? You're an enigma.

Uhh, I don't know, Viri should be up in a few hours.

Edited by Spineblade

Oh, that's right you weren't here when it all went down were you spine?

Well "back in the day" back when there was almost a whole different cast here noobly appeared guessing ame, everyone laughed it off as some joke, but then he came back again and again and again always guessing her name. People told him that his dream would never come true however he had a few supporters such as myself and juu who changed our signatures to show our support stating "#AmeGoesToTheArcade™" I believe. even so people said the odds of her showing up was just... too low but he didn't waver, even when there were storms he was always here guessing and guessing until one day... it happened, she FINALLY showed up back in page like 942 or something but disaster struck... she showed up to someone elses guess.. and you know what.. they weren't even right... to make sure noobly understood this incident we all changed our signatures to represent this eventful day to "#AmeWentToTheArcade™". After that noobly disappeared for a while clearly distraught but he still hadn't given up.. as you can see he has not only come back but he's now been able to use her visit as reference to deduce when how and when she is most likely to appear, so it has to happen this time!

I wrote WAYY too much tl;dr Noobly's story

Spine?

Edited by BlueMoonIceCream
  • Upvote 2