Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

Christmas is the best holiday.

But I love Halloween.

Scary things... A wonderful time of year...

(A wonderful person too, wink wink, smooches, etc.)

FWAHAHhahahahahHahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Weeeeeeeeeeeeiner.

You crazy northerners.

There's no rain or thunder here.

It's super calm.

Like me.

If you'll excuse me, I just saw a girl glancing at kouhai,

she totally loves him and she needs to die now.

yeah, I didn;'t sa- HOLY DAMN, my earphone is on my bed and I started halucinating that it was a spider and it was coming at me and I LITERALLY ALMOST DIED

Yes, I am okay, I lived, for now.

It's times like these that I wonder what I would be like if I took drugs.

though after my experiences with alcohol I'LL BE STAYING AWAY FROM THAT FOR AWHILE YET.

That's enough about me, though.

Tell me a little about yourself, you wench.

By which I mean Micky.

Well, I decided to slowly torture myself by watching yugioh zexal which is just as bad if not worse than GX, my sleep schedule is fucked, my life is a wreck, I'm failing my A levels, my brother won't leave me alone, his dog is adorable though he can be a bit annoying, I want a job but have no idea how to go about it, I'm dreading the summer because I'm bored enough as is, I'm stressing so much about my coursework that I keep putting it off which in turn makes it worse, I have never once drank alcohol or smoked a mary jane, my favourite colour is blue, I like long walks on the beach, I haven't seen a large number of movies including star wars and the matrix, I don't know when I'm going to stop typing, I hate the sun because it's killing me right now even though it's on the other side of the planet, I find rain soothing, memes are my dreams, I am an ice cream who loves watching let's plays, I spend way too much money on children's trading cards, I'm super excited for 2016 because my god all the games this year are amazing, my 3ds broke and I can't help but spend money instead of replacing it, I realised that if I can type this much random crap I should be able to do my coursework, I live in the north of ireland more specifically belfast, though I don't have the accent thank god, I also realised this is more than a little so I'll stop now...

Halloween?

• Upvote 1