Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

*Anstane is confused! S/he hurt him/herself in his/her confusion!* Agh! How...what hit me?

Well, my activity here is going to plummet during Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and, most painfully, Saturdays as I'm going to have to work for 4 hours during those days (Except Saturday, which is 8 hours) with very limited access to the internet. I might occasionally be able to slip in a post here and there during those hours, but...yeah :/

I'm going to miss free Saturdays :(

Micky?

Glad to hear everyone's alive and well.

Ohhhhhhh no what happened?

I've had a bad night's sleep, so I have a headache, plus the job itself just felt really boring and tedious, mostly just carrying and unpacking boxes, cutting said boxes up and tossing them into a container.

Lugruf?

Lugruf, how do you post so often?

I usually don't. I was actually quite lost at the beginning, but after some time I realized the threads "What are you listening to?" and "The tfw topic" were a good place to spam. I also try to help to new people that ask questions and to people that request pokemon for special runs.

Also, I see Babsol is back.

I told you it would

Anstane?

Life is busy here, and I hardly have any more time to myself. I still have so many requests to fill on my fashion blog ;;

NO EXCUSES

I've had a bad night's sleep, so I have a headache, plus the job itself just felt really boring and tedious, mostly just carrying and unpacking boxes, cutting said boxes up and tossing them into a container.

At leas it's not too difficult?

Never! I've been waiting this episode for more than a year. I want it now

Micky will understand me

We've all been waiting but the hyped died for me a long time ago, I mean over a year is a long-ass time to stay hyped

I see Babsol is back.

BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Lugruf?

We've all been waiting but the hyped died for me a long time ago, I mean over a year is a long-ass time to stay hyped

Hype started increading again when the status thread reached the 99% and Ame posted the video talking about the episode 16.

Micky?

*Anstane snapped out of confusion!* forgot this.

At leas it's not too difficult?

Well, it's only been one day, still at least 15-16 to go...dare I ask for another dose of cute in risk of...I don't even know what happened, I just got kind of...disoriented I guess, somehow?

Spine?