Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

Do what I did: Don't actually do most of the homework at home. I would quickly rush through English during the 10-20 minutes break before class, find somewhere to write some stuff for things you might need etc. Heck, I didn't even do some of my homework. Once it did bite me in the ass big-time where I got a 2 (Basically the worst grade) for not doing my Maths homework (The only time I ever got anything less then a 4), but other then that.

Actually, no, don't do that. Trust me.

Spine?

Oh, god no I always did my homework except for the times that I didn't so I mean there you go

I don't like the idea of homework it's a horrible idea to force someone to do work in their off time, I want to relax when I get home not have crippling anxiety about doing homework that half the time you don't even know what you're suppose to do because they didn't explain it and you're just hoping to god that the majority of the class didn't do it so the teacher shouts at everyone instead of just you

Spine?

Exactly, the pain would be minimised, but it shouldn't be painful should it? Learning should be a fun experience in fact I love learning new things but when you turn it into a merciless competition then it causes a lot of pain for people, there's too much pressure to succeed and no room for failure it's no wonder a lot of people quit out

Spine?