Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

No, it's just that I couldn't fall asleep at all, no matter how hard I tried. I know I need sleep, but sometimes...ugh. I can already feel a light headache settling in. This is going to be a loooooong day... *rubs eyes with paw*

Micky?

I'm in Uni already. Monday's, Thursday's and Friday's I need to wake up at 6:10 AM as the bus is at just past 7, and I always go to sleep at 10 PM at the earliest, with rare exceptions, such as if I feel especially badly...and even then after going to bed I still spend about an hour on my phone. In short I get at most about 7 hours of sleep...ugh.

Spine?

Edited by Anstane

I'm in Uni already. Monday's, Thursday's and Friday's I need to wake up at 6:10 AM as the bus is at just past 7, and I always go to sleep at 10 PM at the earliest, with rare exceptions, such as if I feel especially badly...and even then after going to bed I still spend about an hour on my phone. In short I get at most about 7 hours of sleep...ugh.

Better than nothing I guess but 7's a good number I'd rather that then 4 which feels like nothing

Spine?

That's like.. my life, I yawn at least 33000000 times a day normally, a have a perpetual headache and sometimes people think I'm high even though I'm just tired, even when I'm asleep I'm tired, the only time I' truly awake is when I've somehow managed to play a video game for 16 hours straight which doesn't happen often at that point I literally force my self to stop and do to bed

And coffee doesn't taste good so I've never tried it for practical uses such as not sleeping

Anstane?

Last I heard some types of tea have a higher caffeine count then coffee, so I'd go for those first.

Micky, try to get at least one truly good night of sleep. You'd be amazed how much it helps.

Micky?

I've been trying for a while now though I haven't been able to set up an appointment. I don't really mind though it keeps me relaxed I guess, I'm never really stressed out about much unless it's like a constant barrage of shennanigans coming my way

Anyway let's not worry about me, I don't really have much to complain about I just felt like sharing

Point is sleep is important and a way to keep motivated is to think about how when you finish everything you need to do you can have a nice long relaxing sleep

Chin up Anstane keep on moving forward