Typhlosion

Ikaru

• Administrators
To submit a set for this Pokémon, please Copy and Paste the following code into a new reply and fill it out accordingly. Please post only set per reply.
[quote][Set Name]
[Species Name] (M/F) @ [Hold Item]
Trait: [Ability]
EVs: [EVs]
[Nature] Nature
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

[Description of Set][/quote]
Please note that the format for the set's details matches that produced by Pokemon Online's Export Button, so feel free to copy/paste sets directly from your teams, with your own description provided.

• 3 months later...
Erup-sion!
Typhlosion (M/F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Eruption
- SolarBeam
- Focus Blast
- Extrasensory

One of my sweeper in my sunny day team.Eruption for STAB and it deals massive damage in sunny day with max HP.
Its scarfed because it need to deal damage to the opponent before the opponent damage it since Eruption is a attack that base on the amount of HP.
Solar Beam is to deal with those Mudki- i mean Swampert and other bulky water types .
Others are just coverage,you can use other skills such as Hidden Power [ Ice ] to deal with the DRAGONZ ( :D ) .

OHYABTWMYENGLISHFAILEDSODONTBLAMEMEONMYFAILGRAMMARANDSTUFFS. :D

Isn't it just... moar epic with Specs? It could get a lot more KOs, and just 252 EVs and +Spe nature is enough to outspeed most things that would switch on a Typhlo in the sun. And since SR and Spikes would ruin this guy's stab, add Flamethrower/Fire Blast option?

Typhlosion is one of my favorite pokemon of all time... however, i perfer Hidden power Grass over solar beam, cause i don't use sun teams... the only exception is that i am going to use Groudon in X-leauge... so i am going to use Eruption, Hidden Power(rock), Solarbeam, and Focus Blast

Wolf's Zagan~
Typhlosion (M/F) @ Leftovers or Choice Scarf
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 4 defence / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk) or Timid (+spe, -Atk)
- HeatWave
- Hidden Power(Grass or rock)
- Focus Blast
- Extrasensory

I should be shot for this, but this is my typlosion Zagan... Zagan is the name of a self proclaimed king of the underworld in demonology... besides the random ass nickname, on to the strategy... why Heatwave? Why Blaze? well here is the reason...
1. I don't use Sun... i use sands (not for sand rush and stuff like that, to counter weather teams)
2. Eruption loses awesomeness when you get hurt... Y U WANNA LOZE AWESOM?
3. Flash fire doesn't allow you to use Heatwave... if it did i would use flash fire...
4. in League you have to fight gym leaders that use doubles and triples... why would i wanna kill my own pokemon? isn't that my Opponents job? i don't like Eruption cause it attacks my own pokemon... not the nicest thing in the world... not the biggest fan of it, i like heat wave cause it is always powerful, and it only attacks the opponents
lastly hp grass is beast vs Rock/ground/water combos... plus you'll be surprised how useful it can be at times... ya its not the most powerful... but it sure helps... and HP rock is good when you are up vs other fire types and knocking flyers outta the sky... also i may be using Rock in X-leauge cause i will be using solarbeam...
lastly i plan on removing Extrasensory from my leauge Typhlo... never really used it in leauge (and i am almost done) and i most likely will use it less in X-leauge, but i do use it in Random PvP matches!
well im done ranting bout my favorite pokemon... someone else's turn

• 8 months later...