Dev blog 10.02.2023

Asforcia

wow yes im dead mentally!!! yes i am working!!

so uh i decided, that the whole place you know with the white and all that stuff where i said u dont worry about it? i scrapped it! it was bad.

srsly.

rly. bad.

so yeah!!! but, hey, i made some new stuff too! Like implementing reborn/deso way of adding passwords!! they work. they do. i also decided the first version will be like 3 or 4 chapters long, subject to change, beta testers may get a 1/2 chapter version, (((you know you can catch me on discord if you want to be a beta tester right)))

well anyway, theres some new stuff!

Untitled4_20230206183533.png

like this gal. meet ELF Froslass ((eclipse lunar form))

Untitled6_20230206200501.png

a sneak peak of another form! its a counterpart to a mon that doesnt get a form, but deserves a type.

also i minimazed grind by alot with passwords! without them too rly

like, you have a 50/50 for a hidden ability, max 31 ivs, all eggs hatch after 1 step
just to name a few that arent password involved

password involved are: breeding from wherever you want, being able to fight exp+money trainer, if you add a password from breeding and the fight exp+money trainer one itll just be in one place! cuz they use the same place anyway! theres also a password for easier evos, which, only works with the fight exp+money trainer one- i might been too lazy ok... but oh well its definitely fun! also, we got another member to the team, a story writer ((really good one if u ask me))

Also remember when i said: yeah uh actually we redesigning protags
image.png

meet crescent

hi crescent

also did you know we are using gen 6 TM list with also adding some new ones too??

gen 6 and 7 one are the best tbh i dont get why they changed them in gen 8 and 9 , just add more tms lol

i swear to god im forgetting something

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehRmMbDLbMibn8Kdh_YnnK6lCvterbPK0oRmgXUVjdjPH85Q/viewform?usp=sharing

thats what i forgot, the buff suggestion thing.

yeah, here you can just, suggest a mon buff LOL

poor weak mons....

we have to make them funn!!!!!

image.png.3868556d4dec4441732446be348227bf.png

you can speculate for what mon it can be ig

it is a form

asfo from the future: so uh i am creating this blog at like few different hours, and right now i just separated easy evos from the exp+money trainer password

yeah. common events lord and saviour

did you all know we already have spoiler locked passwords???? yeah we do

image.png.94e6cb3293e8fb5c2ade227d0cbeab4c.png

i made this cool sheet with the new story writer on how many mons got a solar or lunar type

and what mons also got it!!!

and thats it! Im going to play realidea now

Cya~ Asfo-

• Like 1