Zhowlong trading/request thread.

Neekazan

I have a swirlix holding a whipped dream, and I'm nowhere near the part in the game where I can access a link cable.  If someone would like to trade me another swirlix holding a whipped dream we could trade and we'll both get a surpluff. 👍  My username is Zhowlong as is in the thread title.

Edited by Neekazan
forgot to add username for trading

5 hours ago, Neekazan said:

I have a swirlix holding a whipped dream, and I'm nowhere near the part in the game where I can access a link cable.  If someone would like to trade me another swirlix holding a whipped dream we could trade and we'll both get a surpluff. 👍  My username is Zhowlong as is in the thread title.

I can give you a free mon of ur choice while it holds a link stone

5 hours ago, NeoBolt said:

I can give you a free mon of ur choice while it holds a link stone

Cool!  What do you want in trade? And when will you be on?  Sorry I didn't see this until now.

I'm not sure if Psyduck is in this game.  If so, that's the one I'd want... for some reason I've always loved Psyduck.

Edited by Neekazan

9 hours ago, Neekazan said:

Cool!  What do you want in trade? And when will you be on?  Sorry I didn't see this until now.

I'm not sure if Psyduck is in this game.  If so, that's the one I'd want... for some reason I've always loved Psyduck.

Psyduck it is; you can give me anything u dnt want.

Plz message me to discuss trade times