Is there still a way to get Rockruff?

NoxiousNights

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, NoxiousNights said:

Hi, I just started playing Desolation and would like to know if/where I can get Rockruff since it's no longer a starter on the beach. 

It is available when you reach Silver Rise. 

• 1 year later...

I want to use Rockruff>Lycanroc: I then realize my Rockruff didn't have the hidden ability i wanted to get the Tough Claws ability with the Dusk Form.

Am i correct that there is no way to change to the hidden ability as no "Ability Patch" exists in desolation, no way to breed for it as no parent will have the ability to pass it down, and no way to catch a new Rockruff?

:( I hope to somehow get the optimal Lycanroc... Any ideas?

12 hours ago, Vit said:

I want to use Rockruff>Lycanroc: I then realize my Rockruff didn't have the hidden ability i wanted to get the Tough Claws ability with the Dusk Form.

Am i correct that there is no way to change to the hidden ability as no "Ability Patch" exists in desolation, no way to breed for it as no parent will have the ability to pass it down, and no way to catch a new Rockruff?

:( I hope to somehow get the optimal Lycanroc... Any ideas?

Deso has an item called the Ability Capsule that allows you to change your pokémon’s ability. They can be purchased at Pokémon Center Credit Stores for 10 credits each!