Server Isshu's

Amethyst

• Administrators

So for a currently unknown reason, the server is currently super borked. No one has auth, battles don't work, and it's basically just a mess.

This condition is temporary but indefinite; Nyu will fix it as soon as he can.

In the mean time: We're going to keep the server up, but we currently do not, in lacking auth, have a way to deal with outside trolls. As such, we've temporarily passworded the entire server; all users now require a code word to gain access.

In addition to this, because we cannot enforce rules among community-regulars even in main, I encourage users to set up and join back channels where chanop privileges can still be used and some order may be maintained. During this time, we encourage users to use their own maturity and respect for the community as discretion when talking in main. Even if we can't mute you, we will judge you.
Harshly. >:C

If you want the server password, feel free to PM myself, another auth, or ace member; I'll be posting the password in the hidden Ace forum, so they will have it. If you have the password, feel free to give it out to other members, but do not post it publicly. Any posts or statuses with the password will be deleted, and we will judge you even more harshly. >>>:C

I'll post again when this is resolved. Sorry!