Rejuvenation v13.0.5 - More Regional Forms (Hisuian Forms, More Regional Variants, Battle Bond, & New Megas)

AsNKrysis

On 6/5/2023 at 3:29 PM, FauxEevee said:

Mega is giving me a hard time, could we get some mirrors please? 🙏

I'll make sure to include a Mediafire or Google Drive mirror in the next update.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, joxxi said:

Can I only get one stone of time?

You can receive multiple. The first Time Stone is located behind the waterfall next to Narcissa's Gym in the 4 Badge Treasury. After that, the next Time Stone available is in Amberette Town sold by a new NPC that looks like a Pokemon Ranger after you meet with Irvin.

1 hour ago, AsNKrysis said:

你可以收到多个。第一次石头位于瀑布后面,旁边是纳西莎在4徽章金库的健身房。在那之后,下一次可以买到的石头是在Amberette镇,在你见过Irvin之后,一个看起来像Pokemon Ranger的新NPC出售的。

thank you

14 hours ago, joxxi said:

I met Baokemeng in the wild grass in Yuan Ye and suddenly collapsed. I'm not sure what happened. Can you help me?4f8f121b3d2efa33.thumb.jpg.5ca28ca83a8385e55b8fb3528195f76e.jpg

I'm sorry, it's very difficult to understand you given the translation program you're using doesn't translate the names you're trying to explain to me. However, I'm not sure how to help a mobile user, since you seem to be playing on your phone. It's very well possible there could be missing script edits due to playing on phone, however if you are able to edit the game at all you will have to download and replace the script files I have mentioned in previous comments. If you are unable to, these issues will be fixed in the next update. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

8 hours ago, AsNKrysis said:

I'm sorry, it's very difficult to understand you given the translation program you're using doesn't translate the names you're trying to explain to me. However, I'm not sure how to help a mobile user, since you seem to be playing on your phone. It's very well possible there could be missing script edits due to playing on phone, however if you are able to edit the game at all you will have to download and replace the script files I have mentioned in previous comments. If you are unable to, these issues will be fixed in the next update. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

i think they're saying their game crashed when they have a wild encounter in the grass. baokemeng is the pinyin for pokemon in chinese, and if im not mistaken yuanye should be tall grass

5 hours ago, goldenstrawb said:

Moonlight is not getting boosted by Shadow Sky like it should, instead getting weakened to 1/4 HP like it does under most other weathers. Enjoying the mod quite a bit anyways! Even if some of the new forms in the gym fights do kick my ass.

Thanks for the report, this'll be fixed in the next update.

6 hours ago, joxxi said:

I got stuck in this place when I entered the plot. It was useless for me to use the computer. I don't know what to do.

519a73cd24be038a.jpg

This is a known Vanilla bug, and is unfortunately out of my control. I'll fix it myself in the next update.

8 hours ago, FauxEevee said:

???? he resisted it in the gym battle though
image.thumb.png.2b9956fc3bbab2d03ac59e22c936e321.png

I'm going to be completely honest, I have no clue. On my end, the move works perfectly fine. I'll do some more testing and see what I can do in the next patch.

18 hours ago, joxxi said:

Why is the Clawitzer feature of mod still as inconsistent with the introduction as the original?

-1eee13111ccdf557.jpg

Because Rejuvenation's scripts are currently broken, and truth be told it's difficult to work around with modding. I'm doing the best I can to fix everything that shows up.

It's soo awkward that I'm new here and asking this first question,
but you know that all three aevian mega evolution's base stats are all the same, right?(I guess it's originally Mega Aevian Ampharos', since its total is 610 which is +100 from normal Aevian Ampharos' total of base stats.)

If you were to remake the other two Aevian Megas' base stats, how would you distribute 640(Mega Aevian Lapras) and 597(Mega Aevian Toxtricity)?

On 6/16/2023 at 8:33 AM, Gasguyppungi said:

Oh I have some error. Do you have any workaround?

Screenshot_20230617_003144_RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

It's very difficult to help people who play on mobile as I can't give you a direct hotfix currently since you can't easily download and replace and mobile is very prone to having mismatched Script files, so I apologize.

On 6/17/2023 at 10:26 PM, animaanimusphere said:

It's soo awkward that I'm new here and asking this first question,
but you know that all three aevian mega evolution's base stats are all the same, right?(I guess it's originally Mega Aevian Ampharos', since its total is 610 which is +100 from normal Aevian Ampharos' total of base stats.)

If you were to remake the other two Aevian Megas' base stats, how would you distribute 640(Mega Aevian Lapras) and 597(Mega Aevian Toxtricity)?

Oh, lmao, that's a typo. Must've been running on fumes when I did that by accident. I'll fix that real quick.

For reference, this is the BST for the other Aevian Megas:

Toxtricity:

HP: 70

Attack: 75

Defense: 95

Special Attack: 139

Special Defense: 95

Speed: 123

Lapras:

HP: 135

Attack: 125

Defense: 100

Special Attack: 135

Special Defense: 95

Speed: 50 

I worked with fish_gaming and implemented his Aevian Megas into my mod, so I didn't change anything from what he did.

5 hours ago, SolareInferno said:

Question : Will the old hidden ability be replaced with new ones if added in the game?  Because I’m fine with Cinderace having Libero ability.

Nope, it just adds a 3rd ability to them.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Rezwan DE REAPER said:

Okay so whenever delcatty comes on the battlefield this message pops ups and crashes...............any fix available?

Screenshot 2023-06-26 214633.png

Download the 3 Script files from these 2 comments and replace in your Script folder.