Rejuvenation v13.0.5 - More Regional Forms (Hisuian Forms, More Regional Variants, Battle Bond, & New Megas)

AsNKrysis

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I've encountered a bug that has basically hardlocked me. This entrance at the begining of the gurafa ruins spawns you in the door so you cannot move. Normally you are supposed to spawn one tile in front of the door when exiting through it. This happened to me during the first visit (I had to go get pokeballs before going back to get zorua) and I solved it by escape roping, which also spawned me stuck inside the door behind the waterfall, and then teleport which saved me. After going back and beating groudon, I do all the cutscenes, go out to watch the grunt be terminated, then I'm stuck, for good. Because it is a story moment, escape ropes and teleport are disabled. I am hardlocked here. I tried the whole back up save do over jig to no avail. There seems to be no way of progressing past this bug. 

Is there some way I can move my character with debug or something? I would rather not have to wait forever until the dev is able to see this and do something about it. 

Capture.PNG

On 5/10/2024 at 4:42 PM, Chudbuster said:

Okay, so I've encountered a bug that has basically hardlocked me. This entrance at the begining of the gurafa ruins spawns you in the door so you cannot move. Normally you are supposed to spawn one tile in front of the door when exiting through it. This happened to me during the first visit (I had to go get pokeballs before going back to get zorua) and I solved it by escape roping, which also spawned me stuck inside the door behind the waterfall, and then teleport which saved me. After going back and beating groudon, I do all the cutscenes, go out to watch the grunt be terminated, then I'm stuck, for good. Because it is a story moment, escape ropes and teleport are disabled. I am hardlocked here. I tried the whole back up save do over jig to no avail. There seems to be no way of progressing past this bug. 

Is there some way I can move my character with debug or something? I would rather not have to wait forever until the dev is able to see this and do something about it. 

Capture.PNG

This is a vanilla bug from v13.0.5, but I thought I fixed this.

I'm not working on this version anymore due to v13.5's release, but I can hand you a file that should hopefully fix this issue.

Map072.rxdata

Replace the file in your Data folder with this one.

10 minutes ago, Tomatobased said:

Is this project ever going to continue?

Apologies for no update since v13.5's release, I've been very busy both irl and also working on a project with some other modders to help bring Gen 9 into Rejuv.

I'll try to get this project out as soon as I can once we finish up that project, but there's a chance we might not be able to release this before v14 is announced, so it might be delayed until then.

If anything, I will try to get the Delta Pokemon out first once updating begins.

Apologies for the wait and thank you for your continued patience.

• Thanks 1