A question (or two) :3

Guigui

I haven't really met her ._. I just thought she sounds real interesting (like how she manages to traumatize peeps into becoming emotionless creeps) (And how her diary is just there to insult peeps) :ph34r: And also because why not

PS: Another question: Is Nuzleaf a good grass type ._.?

Edited by Guigui

• Administrators

why on earth would someone want to meet Titania

u wana fkin go m8

i'll hook u in the gabber

*AHEM*

Yes, you can see her once (technically twice) up to now, and the questions have already been answered I guess I just wanted to threaten Ryan really.

Shiftry is probably not going to be as good as it used to what with weather nerfs, but I would say it's not terrible still. I raised a Nuzleaf for a bit but ended up ditching it because I already had a bunch of common weaknesses and coverage moves.

• Administrators

nooooooo stop comparing her to fern it's not even close ):

To answer the second thing:

In an alternate scene when you manage to find all the officers beforehand, Corey is revealed to be a Meteor when you encounter him at the Beryl Ward PULSE machine, yes

There's a lot of gray areas between Radomus and El, but I would say for sure ONE of them is a Meteor; inclined to say El just because I don't like him from personal experience in the online League... And in that same vein, I'm gonna cry if Ame decides to make Titania a Meteor because she's my favorite and I don't want to face her like that ;-;

but in all rationality i would expect her to be one too.

• 2 weeks later...

... Titania is like Fern.e100000

Wait does that mean Corey,Titania and Randomus are Meteor agents O-o?

It could be the possiability. I mean Corey is an agent, Titania was seen meeting a grunt (it could be jumping to conclusion), and sneak peek at the end seem it's like way for Randomus (it's a cliffhanger!) If all of this are true, what is Reborn coming to?!

abyss-abyss-27595964-500-361.png It can't be true. . . can it?

El is almost certainly a meteor. I just finished E9 (stupid internet won't let me get 10, so i just watched a playthrough and I'll play it myself when I can) but El was asking Bennet about Luna's Emerald maguffin a lot. Also when Lin showed up they mentioned Elias having a lead on the Emerald key so it kinda makes sense.

No idea who Titania is though :/

Oh yeah, happy 1st post me!