Digimon Olympic Strikers

cognac

Sweet! Gonna give it a go right away! I'll keep vigilant for any problems I see! Starting a fresh save file on the new download to make sure nothing breaks!

UPDATE 1; Pokemon Center shenanigans

Ended up getting knocked out bc I forgot to heal at some point, but found that I ended up in the Poke Mart, not the Pokemon Center. When I entered the Pokemon Center after this, it automatically played the healing sequence when I hadn't even gotten to the counter. Tried it out a second time by dying on purpose and it happened again. It played out fine so technically this isn't a game breaking glitch by any means, and it seems to fix itself if you talk to Nurse Joy and get healed by her before dying again, so I'm guessing it's because a flag isn't set for which Pokemon Center you end up at if you haven't interacted with one before getting knocked out, but thought I should run it by you. Gonna continue onward!

UPDATE 2; Move testing

Ending Snipe still seems to have the same problem, a small animation plays with no effect (Used the Golemon at the beginning to test it) Holy Espada Reflect still raise the player's stats if used by an opposing Digimon- in Ending Snipe's case, is it supposed to be a physical move? If not, maybe the move as a whole has something off with it's coding? I can't think of anything that could be causing it as I'm not a game dev myself- For further testing, I'd be willing to give you my current save file over dms!

UPDATE 3; Ladder

Can confirm the Ladder in Gotsumon Tunnel has been fixed!

ending snipe.png

Edited by azurezone
Bug Updates and Good News
  • Like 1
  • Documented 1