Mczipo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

King- Renzo

Queen- Mael

:]]]]]]]

I want no part in this. << Hell, I probably won't even be here for the party anyway. As for no leaders. Do we really need to see them there? Seeing them in league when it returns will be enough. Honestly, I think it's a good thing they won't be there. Everyone can focus on getting to know each other more instead of harassing the leaders.

As for music... I don't really feel like posting a link. So anything I've posted in "What Are YOU Listening To" goes. That is, if Zipo feels like going through that thread. Been a while since I've posted in it, so yeah...

All that said, my vote for King and Queen goes to One Piece Chapter 731 and a German Shepard called Max. King and Queen respectively.

Yeah, but unlike Kaivash, those two are actually romantically involved wheras both of us are straight. xD

Although my hat for King is still in the ring. This is all nominations anyway ,actual voting doesn't start till the day of.

I want to nominate myself for both Jack Frost and Court Jester. Going 1 v 1 against Inukins. Also nominating Mori (Vex) for King and Hori for Queen, they need to rule for another year.

Unfortunately, Court Jester is not a contestable title since that's Inuki's area of business, not ours.

i mean technically, we could have two Court Jesters.

DOUBLE THE FUN!

Important Jack Frost / Snow Queen information!
The nominations for the prestigious lives of the Reborn Holiday are plentiful, we're grateful for all the nominations we've received.

Here's a list of all the nominations!

Jack Frost:

• Vex*
  • Eclipse
  • Mashew
  • Kaito
  • Ikaru
  • Mczipo
  • Nirvash
  • Magikarpkiller
  • Jacze
  • Sophie
  • Dark Desire
  • Abbey Street
  • Maelstrom
  • Nyrias
  • Cowtao
  • Khayoz

Snow Queen:

• Horizon*
  • Eclipse
  • Dark Desire
  • Sapphire / Melody
  • Nyrias
  • Rin Kagamine
  • Nirvash
  • Abbey Street
  • Kaito
  • Maelstrom
  • Lanaya
  • Sophie
  • Amethyst

Court Jester:

• Inuki

A couple things:

• An asterisk (*) denotes last year's winners.
  • winners must be active members of the Pokemon Online server, or the forums.
  • if you were nominated for a role opposite your gender, you were given a place in the other category. Mael would not feel in place being Snow Queen, I can assure you that.

The voting process:
It's time to vote for the candidates! Contact me through Pokemon Online or this forum to vote!

You can vote for one person in each category.
You can not vote for the same person in both categories. (Ex. I can't vote for Dark Desire in both categories.)
Also, you can not vote for yourself, and you can not advertise yourself.

Voting is private balloting. While you can publicly place your vote, I strongly discourage it, in the name of fairness. The votes can be sent to me, either through forum PM / message, or on Pokemon Online. While you can also send your vote to Mczipo, I recommend you find me instead, because that ensures nothing gets lost in transition between the two of us. Also Mczipo is busy planning other fun stuff for you all.

The winners will be announced between the second and third hours of the party. You can continue to vote up until the announcements of the winners.

Y'know what. I'm gonna be greedy. Screw my original nomination.

I'm nominating myself as Jack Frost. No back talk! I will purge to the top of the charts and I will. Be.

Victorious.

Okay. That's enough of me ruining this topic. Bye now~

Edited by Cowtao

FUCK THIS SHIT. I WILL NOMINATE MYSELF FOR THE JACK FROST'S CROWN, AAAAAND FOR THE SNOW QUEEN'S CROWN TOO, BIIIIITCCHH!!!!

.......Okay... sorry for that xD. By the way, I got some songs that may or not make it to the party's playlist... so yeah, here they are!

Edited by Arom