Dual Type Eeveelutions - Mini Mod

EvilMastermindofDoom

Hi, it's me again.

I made Fists of Friendship like... last week. And now I made another tiny mod that adds a second form to Eevee and all its Eeveelutions.Eeveelutions.png.91953508c57aab6c367f342f04321610.png

Basically, Eevee now comes in two forms: Its Base form, and the new Dual form! (If you look closely, you can tell them apart by the lighter tips of a Base Eevee's ears.

Base Eevee and all its Eeveelutions remain unchanged.

Dual Eevee gets Pick Up as a Hidden Ability and can evolve into the following Dual Eeveelutions:
- Water/Dragon Vaporeon

- Electric/Bug Jolteon

- Fire/Fighting Flareon

- Psychic/Poison Espeon

- Dark/Ghost Umbreon

- Grass/Ground Leafeon

- Ice/Rock Glaceon

- Fairy/Steel Sylveon

Shiny Sprites are also included

All Dual Eeveelutions had their BST upped to 550 and gained a third ability. In some cases, one of their original abilities was changed. Their movepools have been expanded to accommodate the Secondary Types and also in part just when I wanted a certain move.

Eevee (both forms) have a 35% Encounter Rate outside the Grand Hall (not Neo Opal Ward, just regular), has an increased catchrate, and a Gender Ratio of 25% Female instead of 12.5%.

No trainers or events have been changed.
Attention! This Mod overwrites one of the Dev Teams members "Mismageon". This should not affect gameplay any further, but you will miss out on that.

Other than that, have fun! They're a little busted, but I wanted them that way!

HUGE DOWNLOAD LINK

Known Bug: I seem to have recreated the Trans Marill Bug from earlier mainline games: Female Eevee might turn male upon evolution due to the different gender ratios. I kindly request you support them. Trans Rights! 🏳️‍⚧️

Also give Fists of Friendship a try if you like Shenanigans.

Edited by EvilMastermindofDoom
Bug Found
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hello there   EvilMastermindofDoom! Thank you very much for this mod, I enjoy it a lot!  I have one small request about it though. You made Sylveon having white and orange colors, and that mix of color is really good!  But in the actual image, Sylveon is kinda yellowish, which I think is less actractive than the white-orange sprites. Do you think you can fix this to make Sylveon look better, with white and orange color mix?

On 10/14/2023 at 6:31 AM, Trung said:

Hello there   EvilMastermindofDoom! Thank you very much for this mod, I enjoy it a lot!  I have one small request about it though. You made Sylveon having white and orange colors, and that mix of color is really good!  But in the actual image, Sylveon is kinda yellowish, which I think is less actractive than the white-orange sprites. Do you think you can fix this to make Sylveon look better, with white and orange color mix?

I'm unsure what you're referring to here? There has never been a White and Orange Sylveon Sprite (at least associated with this mod). There's the Gold Sprite which you see in the promotional image here. The Shiny version is White/Silver with some red accents:

700.png.544efb6c2915a28ececc9b05948e158d.png

I hope this clears things up!

You are of course always free to create, edit, or add your own sprites! But beware: Making your own sprites can quickly lead to a modding addiction

16 hours ago, EvilMastermindofDoom said:

I'm unsure what you're referring to here? There has never been a White and Orange Sylveon Sprite (at least associated with this mod). There's the Gold Sprite which you see in the promotional image here. The Shiny version is White/Silver with some red accents:

700.png.544efb6c2915a28ececc9b05948e158d.png

I hope this clears things up!

You are of course always free to create, edit, or add your own sprites! But beware: Making your own sprites can quickly lead to a modding addiction

Hi, sorry I was not clear. Please see my attached photo, what I mean is the small sprites we can see from the menu, Sylveon have kinda white skin in the middle of its face and body, and then transition to yellow and orange at the tips of its ears or tails. But then its larger sprites is kinda different in colors compared to this small sprites don't you think? Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me though, I am okay if it stay this way, thanks for the awesome mod and the wonderful eevees, really help me get through some tough battles!

IMG_20231016_131338~2.jpg