Pokémon Reborn Yang Mod

TGuilerrr

How to access access the Azurine Deepsea? I've seen on the info document it says "Dive spot in Azurine Island"  but I can't seem to find one, and I've checked all the surrounding dive spots between Azurine and Apophyll. I am at the point where I've just defeated Ciel and returned to the post-restoration Reborn city. Not done the Devon arc or beat Adrienn yet.

23 hours ago, Metagro said:

How to access access the Azurine Deepsea? I've seen on the info document it says "Dive spot in Azurine Island"  but I can't seem to find one, and I've checked all the surrounding dive spots between Azurine and Apophyll. I am at the point where I've just defeated Ciel and returned to the post-restoration Reborn city. Not done the Devon arc or beat Adrienn yet.

Hiya! For this you need to ensure you have renovated the island. Once you have, you will be able to find two dive spots at the very south area of the island. 

Hope this helps :)

10 hours ago, TGuilerrr said:

Hiya! For this you need to ensure you have renovated the island. Once you have, you will be able to find two dive spots at the very south area of the island. 

Hope this helps :)

Thank you! Loving the mod so far btw! 

Mod looks great, but I have one question. Is there a way to prevent or disable everyone in reborn getting the new pokemon. I.E. is there a file I can delete or modify to stop reborn trainers getting an updated team with the new Pokémon introduced in the mod?

Edit: 4/19/2024 4:51 PM

Nevermind, I just pasted the old trainer.dat file over the Yang one and it worked. Now I can abuse the new mons without any counter play.

Edit: 4/19/2024 4:55 PM

Okay, actually, I was wrong. That did not work. Gonna figure out something else.

EDIT: 4/19/2024 10:06pm

Okay I think got something. I grabbed base reborn trainer.txt, added the yang team bit from this mod trainer.txt, complied the edited trainter.txt with debug and I now think I got the mod working with trainers not using the new Pokémon. Game ain't crashing when I fight now, so maybe I did everything right. I'll report if something breaks.

On 4/20/2024 at 12:13 AM, UltronStrom1 said:

Mod looks great, but I have one question. Is there a way to prevent or disable everyone in reborn getting the new pokemon. I.E. is there a file I can delete or modify to stop reborn trainers getting an updated team with the new Pokémon introduced in the mod?

Edit: 4/19/2024 4:51 PM

Nevermind, I just pasted the old trainer.dat file over the Yang one and it worked. Now I can abuse the new mons without any counter play.

Edit: 4/19/2024 4:55 PM

Okay, actually, I was wrong. That did not work. Gonna figure out something else.

EDIT: 4/19/2024 10:06pm

Okay I think got something. I grabbed base reborn trainer.txt, added the yang team bit from this mod trainer.txt, complied the edited trainter.txt with debug and I now think I got the mod working with trainers not using the new Pokémon. Game ain't crashing when I fight now, so maybe I did everything right. I'll report if something breaks.

Hi!

Sounds like you've done it correctly! Take base Reborn PBS, copy paste the extra trainers from the bottom of Yang and then compile. It will work soundly~.

However, in the next update, I will warn you, the trainer.txt has doubled in length due to Intense Mode, but if you stay on Normal mode you should have no errors with your current .dat file!

1 hour ago, TGuilerrr said:

Hi!

Sounds like you've done it correctly! Take base Reborn PBS, copy paste the extra trainers from the bottom of Yang and then compile. It will work soundly~.

However, in the next update, I will warn you, the trainer.txt has doubled in length due to Intense Mode, but if you stay on Normal mode you should have no errors with your current .dat file!

Good to know! Thanks!

Found this mod a few days ago and it looks really cool! I figure I'll just wait for the intense mode update to come out, since it sounds like it should be done soon, and then give it a try on intense mode and definitely get destroyed, but should be fun! With Reborn 19.5 seemingly coming out somewhat soon as well, are you just going to wait for that to release to release the intense mode update on that, or just not worry about it for now? Just curious because it seems like 19.5 would be the perfect time to start a new playthrough and if I could do it with this mod, that'd be awesome! Regardless, I'm really looking forward to trying it out!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, been enjoying the mod, but I have been looking for a Charcadet for a bit now and the document states they are in the Pyrous Chamber, I assume it's a room within the mountain but I cannot for the life of me find it, am I at the wrong location or is there something I am missing?

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, MegaMaster1506 said:

How to activate Paradox Portals. ( So that I can get Fluttermane and crush everyone)

You need to talk to Eve in Calcenon. Or beat her in Labradorra.

Read the guide.

Also Flutter Mane/Iron Bundle aren't ingame.

Edited by nocturnegal
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello ! First, I love this mod ! But I have a bug, I can't get exp after the match against Corey and my pokemon get stuck at lvl 30... I can give them candy but it's the only way... What should I do ?

01/06/2024

image.png.2c6dcd86ba502b39b4d8a9350bd475d7.png

Intense Mode Release!

With intense mode's release, I challenge everyone to take on the Reborn league with power like noneother! With the AI Improvements, unique Entrance Effects and hugely improved teambuilding, test your skills and endurance - because there will be suffering (you all asked for it!!) - against the latest difficulty update for Reborn!

Please create tierlists for the gym leaders using: https://tiermaker.com/create/pokemon-reborn---gym-leader-tierlist-559122! Everyone's opinion matters and will be used to help balance!

Make note there is now an Entrance Effects.txt file in the PBS, which can be used to look through what Entrance Effects do. Some are less obvious than others - but will be remedied in the future when the Inspect Feature is added!

Ultimately, good luck and have fun!

On 5/31/2024 at 2:31 PM, KogEremes said:

Hello ! First, I love this mod ! But I have a bug, I can't get exp after the match against Corey and my pokemon get stuck at lvl 30... I can give them candy but it's the only way... What should I do ?

This is a bug that occurs due to having EXP mods in your mod folder. The one that has been reported to cause this contains the words MonkeyPatched if memory serves. Hope this helps!

51 minutes ago, TGuilerrr said:

01/06/2024

image.png?ex=665cae00&is=665b5c80&hm=6f116bde54b8bdcf480165c3ab10c509e5db84b80d864ec9c9661aee1f3516a9&=

Intense Mode Release!

With intense mode's release, I challenge everyone to take on the Reborn league with power like noneother! With the AI Improvements, unique Entrance Effects and hugely improved teambuilding, test your skills and endurance - because there will be suffering (you all asked for it!!) - against the latest difficulty update for Reborn!

Please create tierlists for the gym leaders using: https://tiermaker.com/create/pokemon-reborn---gym-leader-tierlist-559122! Everyone's opinion matters and will be used to help balance!

Make note there is now an Entrance Effects.txt file in the PBS, which can be used to look through what Entrance Effects do. Some are less obvious than others - but will be remedied in the future when the Inspect Feature is added!

Ultimately, good luck and have fun!

Just wondering what the plan is when 19.5 is out, of if this is set up for 19.5? Also is there a doc specifically for mono-type runs for this mod? Thanks for the project, so far doing mono steel and just beat Julia

Question. Is this a mod mod, like that you put in the base game folders. Or is this a separate reborn game on its own?

Because I didnt see any installation instructions and im dumb and im on mac.

On 6/6/2024 at 3:35 AM, DecShep said:

Question. Is this a mod mod, like that you put in the base game folders. Or is this a separate reborn game on its own?

Because I didnt see any installation instructions and im dumb and im on mac.

This mod is now a separate Reborn Game on its own, before v2.0 there used to be two way of downloading - Patch ('mod mod') and Separate Reborn Download - but due to v19.5 changing a plethora of things, there is now only a separate download to avoid confusion from people trying to patch v19.5 with this mod, as it would crash.

I can write some brief installation instructions if you believe that would help! :)

TG

On 6/1/2024 at 11:37 PM, Scrublord6410 said:

Just wondering what the plan is when 19.5 is out, of if this is set up for 19.5? Also is there a doc specifically for mono-type runs for this mod? Thanks for the project, so far doing mono steel and just beat Julia

Hi!

There is a doc in the making for Monotype encounters and Trainer battles for Yang! One of the main goals for v3.0 is updating to 19.5, so I imagine that will happen sometime next year, once 19.5 is fully polished.

Hope your Steel mono goes well! Feel free to join the thread in the discord: https://discord.com/channels/112443923003084800/1149014634980974732 and post updates on your run <3!

When i'm battling against Ace in Byxbysion Wasteland, this keeps showing up:

[Reborn Yang e19.16]
Exception: NameError
PokeBattle_AI_2:11028:in `block (2 levels) in getSwitchInScoresParty'
PokeBattle_AI_2:11022:in `each'
PokeBattle_AI_2:11022:in `block in getSwitchInScoresParty'
PokeBattle_AI_2:10859:in `each'
PokeBattle_AI_2:10859:in `getSwitchInScoresParty'
PokeBattle_AI_2:10796:in `pbDefaultChooseNewEnemy'
PokeBattle_ActualScene:3435:in `pbChooseNewEnemy'
PokeBattle_Battle:2096:in `pbSwitchInBetween'
PokeBattle_Battle:1951:in `block in pbSwitch'
PokeBattle_Battle:1945:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:1945:in `pbSwitch'
PokeBattle_Battle:7013:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Clauses:42:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4812:in `block (2 levels) in pbStartBattleCore'
PBDebug:4:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:4811:in `block in pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4789:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:4789:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4572:in `pbStartBattle'
PokemonTrainers:420:in `block (2 levels) in pbTrainerBattle'
PokemonField:679:in `pbSceneStandby'
PokemonTrainers:419:in `block in pbTrainerBattle'
PokemonField:1013:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokemonTrainers:418:in `pbTrainerBattle'
(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'

Looks like every time Ace tries to switch pokemon, that happened. If his first pokemon dies, the error happens, and the 2nd pokemon won't sent out.

19 hours ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

When i'm battling against Ace in Byxbysion Wasteland, this keeps showing up:

Looks like every time Ace tries to switch pokemon, that happened. If his first pokemon dies, the error happens, and the 2nd pokemon won't sent out.

Hi, this is a known bug that is running rampant in v2.1 D:

I'm now in the process of uploading a fix to this, and numerous other bugs!

MonoBug intense has been both addicting and fun at least this far. (and also absolute torture lol.) Florinia was just hell with her Breloom and Cradily. I literally had to catch Meowths and pray for rare candy pickups. Already 7 hours in and only just now beat Corey. I'm honestly questioning if the later battles like Ciel, Charlotte or Hardy will even be possible. Guess that's a problem for another day...

Edited by Qweston

Greetings, I happened upon found a few bugs that mainly come up on Arclight's fight. I'm doing a first run through of Yang's Intense Mode, and I can't progress since these two error messages come up. This mainly happens with Arclight's lead and at the end of every round. I'm patched up to

v2.2 so I think I should be up to date, but yeah. I'm having a fun time with everything so far. Thanks!

image.png?ex=667605ec&is=6674b46c&hm=112c91102bfdd74b95afeecdf1a180c48accb17fb79e76e548524a9081c11c7a&

image.png?ex=66760650&is=6674b4d0&hm=12140434cdef0f54d9604fcb8a33199047d28151389218b833980dddbe374191&