Your Christmas Present Is Me!

jumpfight5

The few days I had to wait for my administrator registration thing (which I really think should be removed) was worth it, because being able to join this place is like my present. And of course, my existence on these forums is my present to you!

Just kidding, I'm not that sassy. I just really liked this game and I'm pretty happy it's a work in progress because now I can watch what's going on and being part of something like that is amazing.

I found this game on Tumblr, and it was because of the recoloured shiny Crobat, it had purple and black, I think. A few links later I'm playing this game, which I'm pretty sure is the best fanmade Pokemon game ever. Really. I've been trying to get into Flora Sky (an Emerald patch) and it doesn't even compare (but it is a pretty good game so far). What I love about this game is the challenge. I don't know how I can be equally leveled with these opponents but still have a difficult time and it's so much fun, because I battle competitively a little bit (a little bit) and I really get to use my skill (even though I'll reset multiple times in a battle and will too often rely on the small chances status from certain moves). Compared to Pokemon Flora Sky (which just makes the gym leaders hugely overleveled, or maybe the wild pokemon underleveled), I feel like this game actually gives you a real challenge.

And the lack of bugs! Oh god it's amazing! Just, wow. From someone who has heard about programming once or twice, I know that when you fix one bug, you get, like, 3 more. And throughout the entire game I've found one game-breaking bug (which I should report--how do I do that) and a few minor ones and that's awesome.

I finished my first runthrough a few days ago, and I was wondering: do people run through the games a lot and is it in my best interests to go through it a second time? I heard about the Elekid with the holding chance of the Electrizer and I was feeling Electivire. But that begs the question: how realistic is it to go about creating perfect (or semi-perfect) Pokemon? From what I see, people are using Pokemon that I would consider ready for a competitive battle, minus IVs (and some of you even got those down). I don't like grinding unless there's a good area to do it at or if I've got a great advantage (e.g. my Honchkrow against all those Psychic types under the Grand Gates). Oh, and is there any speculation on adding the changes X/Y brought (as in the stat increases for certain Pokemon, the move changes, and the fairy type additions to old Pokemon)? Okay, that's a lot. Maybe I'll wrap it up in some key bullet points.

• How do I report bugs? (I shouldn't be lazy and ask this and instead search around the site but, eh)
  • Should I run through the game a second time or wait for 10.5?
  • Work on creating perfect Pokemon?
  • X/Y's impact?

My attention span is from here | | to here (actual size). I'll try to be active, and I know if I make an effort it won't be a problem, but I'm only as active as the other members. And this game definitely has my interest sparked, so I wouldn't hint at any issues in my (in)activity. Yes, that is me and I play mostly Pokemon, sometimes Minecraft too.

Lots of text.

The admin registration is a bug, I believe.

I'm waiting until 10.5 to do a second run through, and actually set up a good team.

Anyways, come join us on the server. Alot happens on it. You don't even have to battle. You can feel free to leave your sanity by the door, it doesn't get used much here. Also, a word of advice, don't touch the fuzzy cookies.

• Administrators

I'd recommend waiting for 10.5 because the availability of things is going to change and it'll be a slightly more interesting (and hopefully more enjoyable!) experience

Bugs can go in the Troubleshooting forum

and idk what's up with our registration. I slapped it around a bit yesterday but we'll see if that helps

Welcome!

Lots of text.

The admin registration is a bug, I believe.

I'm waiting until 10.5 to do a second run through, and actually set up a good team.

Anyways, come join us on the server. Alot happens on it. You don't even have to battle. You can feel free to leave your sanity by the door, it doesn't get used much here. Also, a word of advice, don't touch the fuzzy cookies.

That post that tells you how to introduce yourself scared me so I thought about what to say for way too long, and as a result, I had way too much to say.

Yeah I think I'll wait till 10.5, too. Pickup's chances of working again are pretty high (I read that pickup teams were really popular so I made one myself, needless to say I was dissappointed)

I saw the post for the holiday party, it seems like you guys have fun there. Maybe I'll check it out. I need to re-download PO though (ever since smogon changed it to PS I've stuck there)

I'd recommend waiting for 10.5 because the availability of things is going to change and it'll be a slightly more interesting (and hopefully more enjoyable!) experience

Bugs can go in the Troubleshooting forum

and idk what's up with our registration. I slapped it around a bit yesterday but we'll see if that helps

Welcome!

10.5 it is!

Was it you who registered me? And was it because you saw the message that I made (from typing in the box under 'Member Info')? Until the bug is fixed, you could just tell new people to post there, as long as you see it, I guess. But thank you!

Not amused, get out from under my tree random person who appeared overnight. Take your issues over to the troubleshooting and I'll snipe your problems for you! Once I get over the hellish anime I have seen called "lucky star"

Hmm, Lucky Star? Maybe I'll add it to the (ever growing) list of anime I'm to watch.

#regifted

But but but your name is engraved on me, how are you supposed to regift something like that huh?

• Administrators

Yes, and yes. I was considering that, but I'm hoping my slapping the system around will fix it a bit. I lessened the spambot security so hopefully it'll stop freezing real people too.