earlyincu password not working?

Auburn Crescent

Hi. I didn't really know whether this is a bug or not, but I put it here because it seems like it is.

So I wanted to have the incubator early when I started my new save of Rejuvenation, but when I got to Sheridan Village the incubator was nowhere to be seen. Screenshot below shows me opening the password menu in the Daycare PC with my activated passwords, with no perceived incubator to be seen. I'm not sure whether I'm looking in the wrong place or if it's a bug tbh, but it seems like a bug, hence why it's posted in the Troubleshooting tab.

Idk if this has been addressed already tbh as I haven't seen anyone else mention it, but uh... yeah. Not urgent mind you, just a minor inconvenience at most.

• Global Mods
On 11/8/2023 at 4:42 AM, Auburn Crescent said:

Hi. I didn't really know whether this is a bug or not, but I put it here because it seems like it is.

So I wanted to have the incubator early when I started my new save of Rejuvenation, but when I got to Sheridan Village the incubator was nowhere to be seen. Screenshot below shows me opening the password menu in the Daycare PC with my activated passwords, with no perceived incubator to be seen. I'm not sure whether I'm looking in the wrong place or if it's a bug tbh, but it seems like a bug, hence why it's posted in the Troubleshooting tab.

Idk if this has been addressed already tbh as I haven't seen anyone else mention it, but uh... yeah. Not urgent mind you, just a minor inconvenience at most.

This should be fixed on patch 13.5.3. You will need to update your game, and most likely disable, and re-enter the password for it to fix. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...