Time For Ya Boy To Take On Aevium... Again! Pokemon Rejuvenation Bug Mono Run!

J-Awesome_One

Episode 124 of Pokemon Rejuvenation Bug Mono is here! It's time to finish the Diamond Component Mini Arc! But how will it end?! Only 1 way to find out! Please enjoy!

• Like 1

Episode 125 of Pokemon Rejuvenation Bug Mono is here! It's time to start the next mini arc for the next component! What's gonna happen?! Only 1 way to find out! Please enjoy!

• Like 1

Episode 127 of Pokemon Rejuvenation Bug Mono is here! Melia learns some pretty devastating news about herself! What could it be?! There's only 1 way to find out! Please enjoy!

• Like 1

Episode 129 of Pokemon Rejuvenation is here! It's time to focus on the leaders, Aelita & Guzma as they go to the academy! But something seems fishy about this school! Wait... Is that...?! Please enjoy!

• Like 1

Episode 132 of Pokemon Rejuvenation Bug Mono is here! This is 1 of the wackiest episodes! But thankfully Huey is there to save the day...! Wait Really? Him? Please enjoy!

• Like 1

Episode 135 of Pokemon Rejuvenation Bug Mono is here! It's time to follow Guzma's group in the nightmare school hell! But what they see in 1 of the rooms is kind of messed up! What could it be?! Only 1 way to find out! Please enjoy!

• Like 1

Episode 137 of Pokemon Rejuvenation Bug Mono is here! Guys, IT'S TIME! My FAVORITE episode in this series has finally dropped! It's time for Guzma to TURN SEC TO ROBOT PIECES! (Even if it's just in a dream) PLEASE enjoy! I know I am!

• Like 1

Episode 140 of Pokemon Rejuvenation Bug Mono is here! The bad guys are... winning?! No. No! NOOOO! The Puppet Master does not like this AT ALL! What does he do?! There's only 1 way to find out! Please enjoy!

• Like 1