Your Most Hated Pokemon

Rimmintine

I don't really hate any Pokémon, nor do I have any true favourite either. Deciding that sort of thing has never been one of my strong points, but if I had to say anything, it'd have to be Clefairy. Cleffa and Clefable are OK, but Clefairy... it's just ugly. Every time I look at it, I get pissed off because of how ugly it looks to me. It's a really infuriating situation when I get one. I dislike it to the point where I don't feel it deserves a Moon Stone, but then if I don't give it a Moon Stone I can't turn it into something that is actually half decent in both design and usage in battle. I've just never really liked Clefairy all that much, and the more I look at it, the more I dislike it. I'm not one to say "It should never have been designed, it should be wiped from existence," and I'm not about to say it either, but I just... I can't stand the sight of it. I hate any and all Clefairy. I'm REALLY glad Pikachu became Pokémon's mascot and not Clefairy. Seeing that thing with Ash in every episode would kill me inside more and more.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gallade- A psychic wannabe for my favorite Poke; Bisharp.

Patrat/Poochyena/Zigzagoon//Bidoof/Bunnelsby- THEY'RE EVERYWHERE. I somehow like Rattata and Sentret.

Electrode and Voltorb- This is by far the most uncreative evolution line created. Magneton looks hyper-realistic compared to the two "poke-bombs."

Whitney's Mitank: I don't hate Miltank, but this MIltank in particular. Rollout on my Quilava and Milk Drink when at red HP was just annoying as hell.

Muk and Grimer: Just acid...with a pair pf eyes

Fifth gen monkeys except for Pansage/Simisage: The Panpour and Pansear lines aren't of my caliber.

Gallade- A psychic wannabe for my favorite Poke; Bisharp.

Patrat/Poochyena/Zigzagoon//Bidoof/Bunnelsby- THEY'RE EVERYWHERE. I somehow like Rattata and Sentret.

Electrode and Voltorb- This is by far the most uncreative evolution line created. Magneton looks hyper-realistic compared to the two "poke-bombs."

Whitney's Mitank: I don't hate Miltank, but this MIltank in particular. Rollout on my Quilava and Milk Drink when at red HP was just annoying as hell.

Muk and Grimer: Just acid...with a pair pf eyes

Fifth gen monkeys except for Pansage/Simisage: The Panpour and Pansear lines aren't of my caliber.

u w0t m8

Gallade came out before Bisharp.

There is only a single pokémon that I hate.

And, that my friends, is this bastard right here.

Charizard_v_2_by_Xous54.png

Why? Because it is the most fanboyed over, over rated, annoying god damn pokémon in known existance. So many other great pokémon get overshadowed, because of this bastard right here. I don't understand the appeal, even as far as the dragon factor goes. Nothing satisfies me more than knocking one of these bastards out in a battle with a single shot.

Why? Because it is the most fanboyed over, over rated, annoying god damn pokémon in known existance. So many other great pokémon get overshadowed, because of this bastard right here. I don't understand the appeal, even as far as the dragon factor goes. Nothing satisfies me more than knocking one of these bastards out in a battle with a single shot.

That's basically sums it up. Charizard might be "cool", but throw a pebble at it and he's down.

Generally speaking, I like almost all of them, but there are some exceptions.

For one, Machamp and Electrode families never struck me as interesting. In fact, I really find them to be the most bland of the original 151 (Muk isn't here because I can make immature jokes about it.)

Another one I am disappointed in is the Slaking family. Concept was cool on paper; A sloth that becomes murderous until it gets to become so strong that it makes it even more lazy. That leaves things to be desired when it is ASS in battle.

Of all of Gen 4, the 2 I disliked were Regigigas and..a Dark type...

OH GOD WHY DOES SKUNTANK EXIST? It is the only DARK TYPE..DARK TYPE..Pokemon I hate due to its goofy design and poor performance. Both of those by themselves wouldn't bother me (HEY I LIKE GARBORDOR AND VANNILUXE) if the pokemon itself had SOME redeeming qualities to me. But no...I JUST HATE IT.

From the recent gens, I really..have no preference to most. I mean, Gothitelle and Klefki were..eh. Never been a fan of Sigilyph. Carbink is just eh....But nothing truly--

g_zps46de17d5.jpg

GOD FUCK I HATE BOARS!!!!

Ok in all seriousness, I just hate Emboar. I can't use my hatred of boars to say I hate him (Take for example my adoration of Mamoswine), but here is the thing. not only is it an animal I have bad experiences with, but it is also a disappointment due to it being ANOTHER FIRE/FIGHTING!!!!

I was completely disgusted by this, as if this was my anti-pokemon. Makes me cringe whenever I see Victoria because of this.

Edit: Notice the fact that there are no Gen 2

Edited by Lunar081